Land Of Dreams

(Aphmau p.o.v)

Aph: that poor house...

Aphmau can hear a faint voice. Saying her name. She hears is from all ways. She spins around while looking up. she can see people up in the sky

Aph: what the?
Aph: hello?

Aphmau stepped back and fell. She felt the couch. She sat up. No one was near by.

Aph: hello? Anyone home?

Celeste came around the corner just the soon as Aphmau got off the couch.

Cel: MOM!

Aphmau turned around to Celeste. She charged and tackled Aph.

Cel: where did you?
Aph: I don't know!
Cel: mom your body disappeared!
Aph: WHAT?!
Cel: yeah. We started looking for you for about an hour ago.
Aph: I was out for an hour?
Cel: are you sure you don't know where you were?
Aph: i was in this dream Land I guess. It was so werid. There was house.itwas so strange Celeste. I didn't understand what was going on.
Cel: I see.
Aph: is anyone home?
Cel: yes, I was just coming down here to see if you were home cuz I heard something. It was right it was you.
Aph: but I was asleep
Cel: asleep?
Aph: yes I fainted and fell asleep. Then I went to that dream Land I was telling you about.
Cel: oh, oh I get it now. Alright stay here I'm going to go let them know this.
Aph: okay.
Cel: try not to fall asleep again. I pretty sure they will want to know your story.
Aph: true. I will try not to faint.
Cel: good I'll be right back mom.

Celeste heads off to the room that everyone is in. Celeste explains what happened with Aphmau. Aaron got up and left the room first. He came down the stairs. He walked over where Aphmau was. She was sitting on the floor. She was trying to remember everything that went on when she was at the land. She sigh. She was determined to find out why see was going to this dream Land thing. One question that was going through her head thought, was she going to that place.

Aph: what is the name of Irene was that was place I was at. There was grass. And a house and just everything was so confusing.
Aar: Aph?
Aph: Aaron!
Aar: hey, are you okay?
Aph: I think. I'm not total sure.
Aar: I don't even know what happened
Aph: I don't either.
Aar: Celeste told us everything
Aph: oh I know, I told her to tell you guys.
Aar: it's werid that the house you saw went up into Flames
Aph: I know. It reminded me of what just happened.
Aar: I know. It's scary to think that
Aph: u saved woof plush right?
Aar: of course I did. She sitting up in our room.
Aph: good I was scare that youeft her behind.
Aar: I wouldn't leave her behind
Aph: you left me behind
Aar: Aphmau
Aph: im joking Aaron. Cheese take a joke
Aar: hehe
Aph: hehe sorry
Aar: it's okay Aphmau.
Aph: so Aaron what did I miss?
Aar: well you missed the kids coming home and everyone is here.
Aph: ahh okay
Aar: do you know what happened to caused you to go to that place?
Aph: I'm not totally sure. Before I woke up there the only thing I remember is a loud noise
Aar: so Celeste might have caused it.
Aph: huh?
Aar: well you froze when Celeste brusts through the door.
Aph: ohh so that was that loud noise
Aar: yeah. Well we know what might have caused it.
Aph: yeah. Well I feel dizzy and tried and I'm going to head to our room. Where is it.
Aar: it's behind you

Aphmau turns around. She walks over to the door and opens it. She lies on the bed. She takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes.

Aphmau woke up at the dream Land again. The house was no longer there.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this part! Not much to said today (next part going to be called: Celeste) (pages: 6) (words: 688)