Jess Or Aphmau?

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

S: Aphmau?
Jess: No Sylivanna I'm not Aphmau.
S: How do you know me..?
Jess: Heh so Zack was right. Aphmau and I do sound the exact same. That's crazy.
S: Who are you?
Jess: do you remember the girl Zack worked named Jess?
S: oh Yes! Jess she was amazing so kind to the kids an-
Jess: do you know what happened to her?
S: what I heard Michael killed her.
Jess: And?
S: Also her brother, that's all I know. That's all I will ever know.
Jess: well you will learn more today.
S: huh? Wait how do you know Jess?
Jess: cuz I'm Jess.
S: WHAT? Jess??
Jess: Sylivanna you have no idea how much Aphmau has suffered from everything that has happened to her in the past.
S: I know what has happened...
Jess: Senior of High school?
S: no...
Jess: you are a wonderful mother but Aphmau has been through so much pain. She hid it for as long as she can.
S: What?
Aph: Jess!!!

Aphmau falls breathing heavily.

Aph: Jess Jess...  You have to tell me when you do those things.
S: Aph?
Aph: mom... I'm so sorry... I didn't know Jess would just take over like that.
S: She inside of you?
Aph: For 21 years.
S: 21 years? That's the same time I want the divorce with the Zack..  that how long it's been..?
Aph: yes...
S: Aphmau why is Jess inside of you. Zack and Micheal said that Micheal killed her! She didn't die! She been inside of you this whole time??
Aph: yes mom she has been.
S: why though?
Aph: I sorry we both want everyone to know what happened to me 21 years ago.
S: so you were...
Aph: I was 7... When Zack had taken me to the child experiment lab.
S: Aphmau...
Aph: I know mom but Jess she taking over today. She thinks it's the right time to tell everyone what happened to when I was young. I don't know why but she does.
S: ... Your voice sound the same. Umm how will I know it's Jess?
Aph: Eyes.
S: Huh?
Aph: my eyes will turn blue. Like Amethyst almost the same color just my eyes are a bit lighter.
S: well, were are we going to have this?
Jess: umm either on the roof or downstairs.
S: Welcome back Jess.
Jess: thanks Sylivanna.
S: I think downstairs would be a better place.
Jess: Because?
S: we are pretty far from a lot of place and it's quite so
Jess: guess we are doing it downstairs. Can you go make sure everyone is there? I don't want anyone not to here this.
S: I will go check.

Sylivanna goes down the stairs and checks if everyone here. Sylivanna thinks to herself if Kai should hear this or not. She heads back up the stairs.

S: Should Kai know?
Jess: No! Not him. I never trusted him.
S: ok then, well everyone is downstairs.
Jess: Wonderful! Go ahead i need to talk to Aphmau.
S: ok

Sylivanna once again heads down the stairs. Jess walks over to a mirror.

Jess: Will you be ok?
Aph: I will be find Jess. You really don't have to worry about me.
Jess: I know it's just I always feel for taking over your body.
Aph: your fine, you just to warn me when you are doing it.
Jess: I keep forgetting to.
Aph: I'm nervous...
Jess: you aren't even the one who speaking!
Aph: Not about that. What they are going to say.
Jess: Oh.. I think it will be fine. To be honest they just might be shocked to hear this.
Aph: yea... Still what will everyone say when they found what Ein did??
Jess: Since Ein has been a threat to you I don't know how they will react to that but for the incident with the child experiment they may cry.
Aph: or get really mad.
Jess: That too.
Aph: ok let's go Jess!
Jess: lets!

Jess walks down the stairs. She turns to see everyone smiling and have a good time she does hate to break the happy mood but she has to.

Jess: Everyone! My name is Jess!

Cliffhanger again! Yay! Now you know Jess a bit more better. How you guys are ready for sad stories of Aphmau past what happened in the Child experiences, Senior of High school and Her 1st step father Travis. Well I have to get going hope your day was wonderful! Enjoy! ~Kitty Out (Next part Will be called: Aphmau's Past) (Pages: 7) (words: 770)