Celeste And Amethyst

(Amethyst p.o.v)

Celeste and I were running around with our new friends, Delancey, Itzel, Valentine and Sushi. (We call her Sushi cuz her name Sushian). Celeste and Delancey like each other but just don't know it. So Itzel, Valentine, Sushi and I set them up on date. We were spying on them.

Cel: this is nice.
Del: It is.

Celeste moves her hand to Delancey. She looks at her. She smiles and holds her hand. The rest of us squal.

Aph: what are you doing?

I turn around. My mom was standing here.

Ame: helping Celeste get her dream girl!
Aph: aww, she is
Ame: Lesbian

Aphmau smiles.

Aph: I hope she gets her. Just know dad and I support all the way.

I couldn't help but smile. She walked away.

Sus: oh my Irene girls look!

I look back. Celeste and Delancey we're about to kiss. I was so happy for them.

They kissed. The 4 of us run away. I fell. Which made sushi fall on me.

Sus: hello there!

I blushed.

Sus: oh- amethyst is there something you need to tell me?
Ame: No!

I blush even more.

Sus: you sure?

Sushi moves her face closer to mine. I could help it anymore. I pulled Sushi down into a kiss. Sushi didn't hesitate. She didn't pull away either. She finally moved away.

Sus: so you do like.
Ame: I mean.. I don't like you
Sus: wh-what?
Ame: I LOVE YOU!

Sushi blushes.

Sus: I love you too.

She kissed me again.

Sus: you are a cutie.
Ame: oh hush you.
Sus: come on, before anyone sees us.

She got off me and help me up. Before I could do anything, she pulled me into another kiss. Celeste and Delancey come around the corner. I was to into Sushi to care. She pulled away. She took my hand and ran away.

Ame: she saw us.
Sus: who?

She stopped running. I was heavy breathing.

Ame: I-

I fainted.

(Sushi p.o.v)

All the sudden, Amethyst face gets pale and faints.

Sus: CELESTE!

I hold Amethyst. Trying to keep her from hitting the sun.

Sus: CELESTE!! CELESTE PLEASE!

I look down at her. She getting paler by the minute. I see a bottle of water and place it on her forehead.

Sus: what was her mother name again? Oh well! CELESTE!

Celeste comes running.

Cel: what's wrong?
Sus: Amethyst passed out.
Cel: bring her to room 345. I'll find my mom!

Celeste goes running. I pick up Amethyst and had to the room. I open the door. I place her in the bed. Mr.lycan walks in.

Sus: Sir! I'm Sushi, I'm friends with Celeste and Amethyst. Amethyst fainted out of the blue!
Aar: how long ago?
Sus: 5 mins?

Aaron looks down at her.

Aar: stay next to her. I'm getting a wash cloth.

Aaron gets a rag and pulls it under cold water. He comes back and puts it on her forehead.

Aar: she'll be okay.
Sus: does this happen often?
Aar: to her mother yes, but this is somewhat strange.
Sus: I hope she is okay.
Aar: she will be. You can stay here or come back later.
Sus: I'll stay here.
Aar: okay. I'm go and get her, her favorite drink.

Aaron leaves the room. I sit next to her and just look at her.

Sus: oh beautiful, why must this happen to you?

I kiss her forehead.

Woo! A part! Holy moly Irene has blessed. I wanted to advertise something. On my Instagram KittyZvahl I wrote/writing a saw/jigsaw fan fic. If you want to read it, the link is in my Instagram bio!
So what is happening to Amethyst? Celeste is Lesbian and Amethyst is bisexual. Just so you know Uwu. (Next part will be called: Amethyst) (pages 7) (words: 638)