History Repeats

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I woke up, Aaron was next to me and Alina wasn't glowing. A few mins go by and everyone is up. The girls are getting ready for school. I'm taking care of Alina. She is going by my mom's today, since I have work and Aaron is going out with the guys. I got Alina all ready up. I put her in this adorable unicorn onzie I got her. She look so magical! Aaron got the girls to school. I left the house. I dropped Alina at my mom's house. My mom was so happy she was getting to watch Alina for me. I head off to work.

*a few hours later.*

I cleaned up everything. I got changed back in to my normal clothes. I grab my phone and I say good by to the girls. I started walking home. This was feeling a bit smaller. Out of no where a someone grabs my hand. They slam me against the wall. I look up. It was that guy before.

Man1: well well.... look who came back.
Aph: let me go!!!
Man1: never! Greg get the cloth.
Man2: here. Do you want the other thing too?
Aph: ugh! Let me go!!! Please!!!
*The man2 puts the cloth in Aphmau's mouth.*
Aph: *screams but no one hears her*
Man1: no one can hear you!!' So don't even try to scream!
Man2: do you want it now?
Man1: no, *kicks Aphmau* I'm not ready yet.
Aph: *starts to tear up*
Man2: She crying let's do it now...

I look at the cafe. I see Aaron and the boys. I see Aaron looking this way.  I screamed again.

Man1: shut up. You know what give the knife Greg!
Man2: here you go.

I was able to get the cloth out of my mouth.

Aph: let me go!!!
Man1: no! I'm not letting you go!
Man2: do it now!

Man1 puts the knife in my leg. I didn't scream for some reason.  I look back at him. He takes it out.

Man1: you are one pretty girl you know?
Aph: ok...
Man1: no one can save you now! 
Aph: what are you going to do to me?
Man1: you can wait and see!
Aph: ...
Man1: come on Greg, hold her down.
Man2: Will do.

I  look at Aaron. He was looking dead at me. Zane was too.

Man1: now let's write MONSTER in your leg!!!
Aph: WHAT!

The man starts writing monster in my leg.

Aph: *Screams*
Man1: shut up will you?
Aph: I can't!!!
Aar: leave her alone!

Aaron slams into the guys that was holding me down. He almost spelled the whole thing he was just missing ter. I fell to floor in pain. Zane comes running over and picks me up. He runs me back to the cafe. I was crying so hard. Aaron got back to the cafe.

Aar: Aphmau are you ok?
Aph: no! He cut my leg, he was trying to write monster.
Aar: let me see.

I show him what he started doing to me. Then everything started to go white.

Aph: Aaron... I so dizzy...
Aar: Zane did you call 911?
Z: yes they are there way now.

I look at the boys. They were looking at me. I passes out. I couldn't take it.....

Poor Aphmau! Well this happened to her again. I told my friend this and she said "She better not die, all babies need mommies, she better not die" those are her exact words... well I hope you enjoy this! ~ Kitty out ( next part called: For A Month?) (Words 600)