Laurance's Accident

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was waiting outside in the freezing air... where the he** is Laurance? He should of been here 10mins ago. I see Laurance finally pulls into the drive way.

Laur: I'm so so sorry that I'm late.
Aph: it's okay, I understand.
Laur: ok let's go.

It had snowed the night before so it was a bit slippery on the rodes.
Aph: Where Lucinda?
Laur: She meeting us there.
Aph: ok.

It took us about 25mins to get to the mall. Laurance drop me off at the doors, so he could find a parking spot. I grabbed my phone and texted Lucinda that we are here.
I go inside. I sit on one of the benches... I started thinking of Aaron... tears started rolling down my face. I wipe then before Laurance got in.

Laur: is Lucinda here yet?
Aph: yes, she texted she got here 2 mins ago.
Laur: ok where should we meet her?
Aph: umm.... food court?
Laur: okay, I'm guessing you are hungry?
Aph: yup I haven't ate since yesterday at lunch...
Laur: why didn't you eat dinner?
Aph: no I made it for the girls. I have been working a lot more since Aaron is gone on his business trip.
Laur: ok, let's get you something to eat.

I texted Lucinda to meet us at the food court. Laurance and I got there first. Laurence went to go sit down while I got myself food. I got a big piece of pizza. I went over by Laurance. I sat down and started eating.

Laur: I love their pizza.
Aph: I do too!
L: Hey!
Aph: Hi Lucinda!
Laur: Hey Lucy!
L: hi Laurance.

Lucinda sat next to Laurance. I do have to say it was super cite seeing them together.

*3 hours later*

Laurance and I were heading back home. I put my phone in my purse. I hear Laurance say something then my head hitting the dashboard really hard. I hear glass break. I think I was out for a min. I woke up and I seen broken glass on the floor.

Aph: Laurance?
I finally looked up. The windshield was completely broken. I look over to the driver seat and laurance wasn't here. I unbuckled and got out of the car.
???: I'm so so sorry.
Aph: Laurance!

Laurance was lying on the ground with a mini blood pool. I drop down.

???: I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to hit you guys.
Aph: it's ok, call 911 please!
???: right.
Aph: Laurance.... please.....

It took almost an hour to find us. Laurance was rush to the hospital. I was waiting in the waiting room. I texted Lucinda what had happen. Someone called me in to see Laurance.

Aph: Laurance!
Laur: hi Aph....
Aph: ....
Laur: I'm okay I promise....
Aph: Laurance you aren't okay, you went through the windshield and got hit by a car....
Laur: hehe...
Aph: Laurance the lady that hit us is very very sorry.
Laur: I know.
Aph: ...
Laur: Aph.... I might not make it...
Aph: no Laurance! Please stay strong I beg you!
Laur: I was hit pretty hard....
Aph: I wish there was something I could do...
Laur: be thankful...
Aph: ....
Laur: the doctor said that glass got into my heart.
Aph: Laurance..... I can't lose you, Lucinda can't lose you...
Laur: I know... but I'm in so much pain. I know you have gone through why worst then this....
Aph: ... I don't like to talk about that....
Laur: Aphmau....
Aph: yes?
Laur: tell Lucinda I love her...

I watch as Laurance dies.... I couldn't do anything I hear people coming down the hall. I reached over to hug Laurance and I healed him....

Laur: what just happened? Wait didn't I just die?
Aph: ...
Laur: I feel 100% better. What the heck!
Aph: I healed u....
Laur: how? Wait you have magic?
Aph: yes...

Well then. We are at 69!!! So close or no? Well I still hoped you enjoyed! ~Kitty out (next part called: They are expecting) (words: 673)