Alina Glows Too?

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
It was night. All 4 girls where sleeping. I was getting ready for bed.... I looked at Alina, why was she glowing. Oh no dis she get it from me? I only glowed a few times she wouldn't of been able  to get right? I didn't know what to think. I walked out of the room and I went downstairs. I looked around for Aaron but I could find him. Where did he go?

Aph: Aaron? Aaron where are you?

I called to him, but he didn't answer. I got really scared. Alina was glowing and I can't find Aaron! What was I going to do? I went back upstairs. I went into our room. I go back out to Alina. She stopped glowing. That was good. I still needed to find Aaron tho. I go outside. I see Aaron looking at the stars. He looked down then at me.

Aar: I'm sorry Aphmau, but I have to leave you...
Aph: WHAT!!!
Aar: goodbye.
Aph: Aaron no!!!!

Aar: Aphmau wake up!!!
Aph: what?
Aar: did you have a nightmare?
Aph: what do you mean?
Aar: Aphmau, you started moving a lot and you started to talk in your sleep. I tired to wake you up, but you weren't walking up.
Aph: I guess...
Aar: what was the dream about?
Aph: Alina started glowing and you left me...
Aar: what? *Aaron pulls Aphmau in a hug* I would never leave you.
Aph: thank Irene! I was so scared... I almost cried. I'm not joking. I couldn't stand it.
Aar: well it's only a dream right?
Aph: yea. Really Aaron you have no idea how scared I was. You leaving me and Alina glowing.
Aar: ok, Aphmau just think of happy things!

Aaron grabs me and kisses me on the lips.

Aar: night babe.
Aph: night Aaron.

I look at the crib. Alina wasn't glowing. I'm so thankful that was only a dream.

So that was false? Poor Aphmau had a very sad nightmare. Aaron let her and Alina started glowing... well once again parts are coming out like crazy! ~Kitty out (next part called: History Repeats) (words: 359)