Telling Aaron

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I look at Aaron, then I look at Katelyn. I took a deep breath. Then I look back at Aaron.

Aph: Aaron I'm pregnant...
Aar: what!?!
Aph: yes....
Aar: Aphmau, why would you keep this hidden from me?
Aph: was scared of what you where going to say.
K: she was like me. I was the only to know too. So yay! Aphmau this is your first baby that is coming from you!
Aph: yay!
K: Aphmau, I will teach the ways! You need to take it easy.
Aph: I know.
Aar: when did you find out?
Aph: the day I went to Katelyn's house after you left for work, I wasn't sure if I was...
K: I kinda force her to do something. But yet this turned out to be one of the best days! Kids so many kids!!!
Aph: you only have 2 Aaron and I have 3
K: 4 kids Aphmau!
Aph: oh shh.
K: I think you guys are the greatest parents ever!
Cel: yes they are!
Ari: I love them so much!!!
Ame: mommy up!!!
Aph: oh Amethyst.

I pick up Amethyst. Well this day didn't turn out bad at all. I thought Katelyn forgot about the deal I made with her. Travis and Katelyn and the twins would be let out in a week. The girls where happy that they where getting cousins. I love this family so much. I can't loose them now. I will never ever loose my family!
I love them! Aaron was filled with joy for me and Katelyn, I could tell. He seemed a bit nervous too. I wonder why? I put Amethyst in her car seat. The girls out themselves in their car seats. Aaron told me to call my mom to see of she could watch the girls. She happy said yes. I told her the news. She was happy for me and Aaron. We drop the girls off at my mom's. Aaron got out of the car a d talked to my mom. She scream, I wonder why she screamed? She hugged Aaron. I look at Aaron. He looks at me.

Aph: why did my mom scream?
Aar: you will see soon babe.
Aph: ok.

Another part out!!! Yayayayay!!! So where is Aaron taking Aphmau? Somewhere special? Find out soon or maybe next part XD. ~Kitty out. (Next part called: Will You?) (What does this mean?!?!) (Words 404)