Lucinda Is Here

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I only have 2 more days and Lucinda still isn't here yet. Aaron has stayed with me for the past 2 days... I hope and pray that Lucinda gets here in time. Aaron had left me to get food for himself and I. Kai would stop by every few hours to check on me. Aaron had came back. I felt so sick.

Aar: how do you feel...?
Aph: sick....
Aar: i feel so bad...
Aph: has anyone a text...from lucinda yet?
Aar: nothing...
Aph: this isnt good... Lucinda should of been here today....
Aar: I know. Kai had texted her the day he brought you to us and he told Lucinda what the serum was called.
Aph: so she probably found away to make me feel better.
Aar: that's what we all decided.
Aph: how is everyone doing?
Aar: they doing great. The kids are dying to come here.
Aph: aww... *Coughes*
Aar: Are you ok?
Aph: yea... Thank you Aaron for being here with me...
Aar: you don't have to thank me Aphmau.
Aph: but you have done so much for me. I haven't done anything for you...
Aar: yes you have.
Aph: how?
Aar: not in any kinda of mean or rude why but I always like saving u
Aph: so you do like when I get into trouble huh?
Aar: maybe...
Aph: wow, well I can say this than. I like when you come and save me
Aar: heh. Well I just wish I could do more.
Aph: you done enough. You are spending your time with me instead of having fun.
Aar: heh. I always worried when I leave the room.
Aph: you so cute.
Aar: your more cute.

Aphmau blushed. Aaron sits on the bed. Aphmau gets up from where she is lying and sit on the edge of the bed.

Aar: ... Babe...
Aph: yea....?
Aar: Are you... scared...?
Aph: ...i-i am...

Aaron sighs.

Aph: I just hope Lucinda gets here.
Aar: She will...
Aph: yea...

Aaron get Aphmau her food. He leave the room for a bit. Both Aphmau and Aaron cry.

The Next Day

Lucinda still wasn't here. I couldnt get up. I was stuck in the bed. Aaron had to do things so I was just by myself for about the whole day. I was so weak. My mom had came in and check on me. She helped me eat. She helped me do a lot of stuff I couldnt do today. No one go a text from Lucinda. I had passed out a few times during the day. It wasnt that big of a deal. I knew every time I did my mom panicked. I feel really bad for making her panic.

S: honey?
Aph: yes mom?
S: how are you holding up?
Aph: not so well. I feel like I could faint any moment.
S: well all the boys should be home soon...
Aph: someone at the door.

Someone rings the door bell.

Aph: it's K-

Sylvanna ran out of the room. She thought it was Lucinda. Aphmau knew it was Kai. Sylvanna let's Kai into the house. She points to Aphmau's room and Kai starts heading his way.

Kai: Aphmau?
Aph: hey Kai!
Kai: I got a text from Lucinda!
Aph: what she say???
Kai: she will be here tomorrow. She on the plane now with everything to give you!
Aph: thank Irene! I'm so glad that lucinda will be here.
Kai: well aphmau the last day for you is tomorrow. From the time you wake up tomorrow you will only 16 hours to live.
Aph: my irene...
Kai: aphmau I know it hard...

Aphamu sighs. She looks at Kai.

Kai: can you move?
Aph: nope! It really hard. I really can't move my legs. My mom had to help me eat! IM DYING!
Kai: ...I mean...
Aph: Kai... Thank you so much for helping me.
Kai: no problem!
Aph: so what time will Lucinda get here?
Kai: 1pm.
Aph: so if I sleep... Until 12 then when I  awake up Lucinda will be here.
Kai: Aphmau, if you sleep in for that long that will make your hours go by faster. I say awake up at 9 so you do have a little time with everyone.
Aph: ok... Then I will have Aaron awake me up. I probably won't be able to awake myself up early enough.
Kai: ok. So I will be waiting for Lucinda. I will rush her over here as soon as possible. I don't want you to wait any longer.
Aph: Thanks again Kai this really means a lot.
Kai: don't worry about it. Has anyone tried to give you medicine?
Aph: Nope. I have been with Aaron the whole time. Beside my mom helping me with stuff Aaron doesn't want to do.
Kai: I see. Well I have to get going. I need to prepare something I have for Lucinda.
Aph: what's that?
Kai: it's something she needs to give you first. I told it only grows on the island.
Aph: really?
Kai: yup. Well I will see you tomorrow with Lucinda.
Aph: bye Kai.