Aphmau's Past

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was so nervous what Jess was going to say... Oh god here we go...

Jess: Everyone! My name is Jess!
Aar: huh?
Dere: Jess...?
E: Jess?
Jess: Yes some of you may know me because I worked with Zack.
Dere: grr...
Jess: I know Zack is awful man I know because he didn't listen to me when the child experiments were going on.
Dere: Jess! No!
Jess: Derek I understand, but you don't know what Zack did to Aphmau!
Dere: He gave her 3 of them.
Jess: heh no, she broke 3 of them.
S: wait she had more than 2???
Jess: She has 10 now in her.
S and Dere: 10?!?!?
Jess: She did have 14. Aaron broke 2 of them he didn't even do anything for the second one break it.
Aar: I did?
Jess: You did, you broke easy mind control and not loving people as much.
Aar: How the easy mind control?
Jess: I really don't know. That's the thing. Once Aphmau first saw you all the way back in high school it broke instantly. Well not loving to much broke when you and Aphmau shared your guys first kiss.
R: Thats romantic.
Aar: Really? I wouldn't think I could do those kinda of things.
Jess: you couldn't. You help break it.
Aar: you said she broke 3 if I had only help to break 2 out of the 3. What one did she break on her own?
Jess: umm she broke.. wait Aphmau which on did you break?

Jess waits for answer.

Dere: Jess?
Jess: Hold on Derek!  Aphmau?
Aph: Mind control... love oh Jess it was to..
S: that happened.
Aph: it was to can't be a mythical creature
Jess: well you broke that one easy.
Aar: Wait who back?
Jess: Me!
Dere: Jess or Aphmau you have the same voice look, everything.
Jess: Not everything

Jess turns around. Sylvanna remember that Jess has blue eyes.

Jess: Ok let me get on and the reason why I'm inside of Aphmau.
Dere: Please.
Jess: Dont get mad or freak out ok?
All: Ok...

Jess looked down and took a deep breath. She looked back at them.

Jess: Zack... Zack had killed Aphmau.
S: WHAT?
Jess: Yes he had killed her. Once she was given the 7th one she started to look pale, and I mean really pale. I had ask Zack to give Aphmau a break. But no he like "She will be fine. Besides the fast we go the fast she will be done" those were his exact words. It still hurts to know what happened next.
Dere: What happened...?
Jess: once Aphmau was given the 8th one and I had turned my back to get her water then..
Aar: Then...?
Jess: Aphmau was hooked up to a heart thing so we can keep check on her heart rate. I wasnt looking at then I hear sound that I never will get out of my head.
S: what's that?
Jess: the sound of a flat line.

Everyone went silent.

Jess: I looked up at relazing that it was flat and I looked at Aphmau... I never would think I would see a little dead girl in that office. I flipped out. I yelled for Zack, he didn't answer... I yelled for Isabel and I told her to get me a table. She ran out of the room. I had yelled for Zack again he had came over to me and ask me what.. I told him he had killed Aphmau. He looked at the Machine then at her. I asked him what he going to tell sylvanna. Then he said nothing. I told him you have to tell her!

Jess stop talking. She looked at her feet then continue the story.

Jess: he told me well he forced me to go inside which I had already planned a head. Isabel came back in the room with a the table. I ran to Aphmau picked up her sweet little body and place her on the table.
Dere: so they lied to us about killing you...
Jess: yes, they did.
S: what about your brother?
Jess: yes he is alive.
Dere: then why didn't they just say what you are tell us now?
Jess: Zack didn't want any of you to go and tell Sylvanna.
Dere: why would we?
Jess: maybe not you but you know Grate would have told Zianna then Zianna would have told Sylvanna.
S: And we were already planing to get divorced.
Jess: that would of Jess maybe things even worse.
S: yea...
Jess: well my part here is done.
Dere: are we done?
Jess: nope, Aphmau is going to tell you what happened in Senior year of high school.
K: that's easy she lost contact with everyone.
Jess: because of?
K: I forgot why said but yea, she just lost contact with everyone nothing else.
Jess: not what happened but ok.
S: then what happened?
Jess: she will tell you!

Hey guys now I know this one is super late! Sorry I haven't been the creative mode lately but I'm been in the reading mode but yea. I hope you enjoy this part took me 2 weeks to write xD well again hope you enjoy ~Kitty Out (next chapter called: Senior Year Of High School) (pages: 7) (words: 891)