Baby Shower

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was with Katelyn, get balloons for the baby shower! Katelyn and I were the only ones that know gender of the baby. I had to bake, sweets with the color of the baby.  Kate order balloons for the party. So we get there and they say Kate, never called them. So we waited for a hour for the balloons. We went out for lunch.

K: I'm really mad, that they said they didn't get a call from me.
Aph: you called the right place right?
K: yes! It's just weird.
Aph: maybe it was someone new. They could of forgot about it.
K: yea....

We had back, and the were done. I grab some, and Katelyn grabs some. We are back where we are having the shower. I put the balloons in the back. Since they were the color of the baby! Kate grabs my arm.

K: I'm so ready for this. Is everything done?
Aph: yes! The balloons are in back. All  the sweets are baked!
K: Yay! I'm ready, for this party!
Aph: same!

People start showing up around 3:20. I was sitting on my phone readings fan fics, like usually! I was really into a lot of them! I so Katelyn dancing with Travis. Aaron wasn't here. Aaron would get here about 4:15 since he had to stop at home. Katelyn and I were going to say the gender soon. Aaron got here so it was time.

K: hello everyone! So Aphmau and I are going to say the gender of the baby. Aphmau made all the sweets with the color. We also got balloons, so the gender of the baby is...

This is your time to guys! If you guys or girls guess it right. I will say you got it right in the next part! So I hoped yo  enjoy this and I hoped you enjoyed this cliffhanger!!! ~Kitty out (the next part: We are having) (words 328)