His Promise

(Travis p.o.v)
I walk into Aaron's and Aphmau's room. I see Aphmau pale and on the bed holding Aaron's hand. Katelyn looking at me. She smiled at me. I smiled back. I look back at Aphmau and Aaron. I ask Katelyn to come in to the hallway with me. Katelyn close the door.

K: What did u need Travis?
Tra: What happened to Aphmau. You told me that you would tell me.
K: Right! Well Aphmau mighted had a blackout of some sort. For some reason, Aphmau stop breathing. Aaron and I flipped out. We didn't know what happened to the sweet girl.
Tra: is she okay now?
K: Yea! She fine now.
Tra: I feel bad for her...
K: thank Irene im not the only. That feels bad for Aphmau!!
Tra: heh, yea. Well I'm going to find Da-Gene!
K: okay!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I look up Aaron. He was looking at the door. He looks at me. I was still holding his hand. He kisses my forehead. Katelyn comes back in the room. I look at her. Katelyn sits next to me. The door opens. Celeste was holding a sleeping Amethyst.

Cel: mommy!
Aar: Hey girls...
K: Celeste can you go to my room.
Cel: but I want to see my mommy tho.
K: She needs to rest....
Cel: is mommy ok?
K: She fine, but she needs to rest.
Cel: okay, come on Amethyst.

Celeste left the room. I really couldn't say anything. I felt bad for Celeste. Katelyn looked at me. Then left, she close door behind her. I look at Aaron. He looked at me. He let go of my hand.

Aar: Do what Katelyn says an  get rest. Cya later babe.
Aph: ...

I nod. Aaron leaves the room. I grab my phone and go on wattpad. I look up aarmau fan fics. I read a lot over the summer.  I laughed at a lot of them. I sometimes read them when I'm stress or I'm bored. Reading can really cool me down. I turn off my phone. I look up. I took a deep breath....

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
Aaron and I where by the door. We started to head laughing. I just smiled. I look at Aaron smiling as well.  I turn facing the wall.

K: Aaron...
Aar: hmm?
K: do you promise not to keep Aphmau all to yourself when we get back home. Please!
Aar: I won't! Plus I will have to work a lot so yea... I promise I won't keep Aphmau to myself as much.

Katelyn, will miss Aphmau won't she? I know this is kinda late.for updating the story. A lot of you guys seem to like this! Thank you guys and girls for reading my lovely story. I read it myself to make sure I didn't mess up. If I did, I'm to lazy to fix it XD. I really hope you guys have been enjoying this as much as I have enjoying writing it! Since this is 26 part I decided to make it a bit longer (until the max of parts not sure how much) love you all my kitties ~Kitty out