Aphmau and Aaron

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

I left the room, I didn't want Celeste to see I was crying. I went up to the roof, I wanted to be alone. What is going on with me? Please don't tell me I'm becoming depressed... I might be... oh no. Great I'm becoming depressed. I hope everyone doesn't find out. I hate how I'm. I wish I was a bit taller. I hate being picked on. Then I here foots steps I quickly wipe my tears. I look behind, cuz I was wondering who it was. It's was Aaron. He just looked at me and I just looked at him. I didn't want to go close to him, but at, the same time I wanted to run up  him. He started walking to me. Then he hugs me. I wanted to cry. I didn't want to leave Aaron's arms. We just stayed here. I was feeling a bit better, when I was in Aaron's arms. I didn't let go. He looks down at me and I look up at him. My eyes start to fill with tears. He kiss me on the forehead.

Aar: Aphmau you know I'm always here.
Aph: *kinda sobbing* I-I know...
Aar: if there is anything wrong just tell me. I will help you though it.
Aph: Aaron...
Aar: Aphmau, tell me I know you been parting yourself from us. Yo  don't want to do things. Where is that crazy girl?
Aph: I..I..don't know where she is.
Aar: ...
Aph: I believe she having a hard time...
Aar: so is something wrong?
Aph: I didn't want you to worry...
Aar: Aphmau I told you before I need to worry about you.
Aph: I know... but I want to deal with this on my own.
Aar: yo  should never face anything alone Aphmau, I'm here so is Katelyn and Zane.
Aphmau is still hugging Aaron... Aphmau looks up at Aaron then looks down. She slowly pulls away. Aaron is still holding her. Then he picks her up.
Aph: hey! Put me down! *Aphmau laughs*
Aar: I knew I could put a smile on your face.
Aph: Thanks Aaron.
Aar: like I said before aphmau we are here. If you need to talk to anyone you have Katelyn, Zane and me.
Aph: I know. I'm sorry for kinda being spared from all you guys.
Aar: we are leaving in 2 days.
Aph: ok.

Is Aphmau ok? Did Aaron really cheer up, or is she faking it? So guys, mcd has to do with something with Aphmau (Aaron). But that is the only thing I'm taking from it. Nothing else. And btw the series will end with 35 parts we are at 20 right now. Soon 21. I do hope you guys enjoyed this. ~Kitty out