Michi's Plans

(Still Michi's p.o.v)
So what I plan to do to make Aaron fall for me is, I will be all cute and stuff! Then I hope to find the flower that will make anybody fall in love! You make the flower into a drink and the person will have to drink, while looking at you! First thing is I need to find the flower! I went out looking for the flower! Then I saw someone that reminded me he looked like Garroth.... It was Garroth...
G: Michi!
M: Yes! ~Nah!
G: How did you get here?
M: huh? Oh! Well I got tickets offline so yea... How did you get here?
G: Dante and Aaron got tickets!
M: I see.. Hehe
G: Ok.....
M: I need to go, look for a flower!
G: Ok, don't even try to get with Aaron he taken!
M: WHAT!
G: Yea, he is no longer single!
M: WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
G: Nope!
M: *takes a deep breath* who is he with?
G: Aphmau of course!
M: Ok.... Well thanks for telling me...
G: Laurance inst here also.
M: Really? Ok then...

I say good bye to Garroth and I leave! Great Aaron is taken! It's unfair! She doesn't derisive Aaron anyways! He shouldn't be with Aphmau. He should be with me! I need to find that flower and make him fall in love with me! She probably already cheated on him or something! Aaron will be find before I leave love~love Paradies!
(Aphmau's p.o.v.)
I was finally talking to all my friends again, I'm really glad I had Katelyn there to help me! I owe her something. Maybe like a triple date, with Aaron, Katelyn, Travis and mine and Katelyn's mom and dad! Purrfect! (Cat puns, it's bootiful and right for Aph anyways) I go down stairs and I call over Aaron, Travis and Katelyn!
Aph: Hey guys!
K: you called?
Aph: I did!
Tra: what you need?
Aph: We should have a triple date!
Aar: Huh?
Aph: Aaron and me, Travis and Katelyn. My mom and Katelyn's dad...
K: Why would we bring them along?
Aph: so they feel safe around Aaron and Travis and now that they are amazing!
Tra: aww Aph!
Aar: thanks!
Aph: You are welcome!
K: Fine! We can take them!
Aph: Good! I will ask them, its late so see you guys tomorrow!
Aar: Do you want me to come with you Aph?
Aph: I would love for you to come, but it's my mom so just stay back Ok?
Aar: Alright!

I head to my mom's place and ask her and Eric if they like to go! They happy said yes, my mom said that she would have to he really calm around Aaron, knowing her she will make rules! I sewed my dress and Katelyn's too! She didn't know that! I made her a really cute blue dress with a belt that I found (I found it at the beach). Also I maybe her a little bow to! For me, I maybe a purple dress, with a purple bow! I have my bracelet on too with a necklace.

Sorry about another date XD but what is Michi up to? Will she be successful of making Aaron fall for her? Will Aphmau get in the way? Find out next time! 😘 bye!