The Relic

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Aaron looked at me. in shock.

Aar: I'm sorry...what?
Aph: What would you do if you lost me?

Aaron walked over to me.

Aar: your aren't thinking about doing anything are you?
Aph: Aaron I'm not. I'm asking you a question. What would you do if you lost me?

Aaron took a step back.

Aar: probably cry. Wonder where I went wrong. Wish you where still here with me.
Aph: had you had any of the feelings when I was hurt.

Aaron looked at me dead in the eye.

Aar: there where sometimes I wonder if you where going to die.

I justed always wondered.

Aph: okay.
Aar: was this like test for love or something?
Aph: no I justed always wondered.
Aar: I would become depressed
Aph: okay..

Aaron looks at me.

Aar: hey I'm going to go talk with family.
Aph: okay

I lie on my back.

Aph: ah..
??: Aphmau!!

I sit up!

Aph: what's wrong?!
??: I need to give you my relic. Someone is coming into were I am and going to try to steal it. They going to try to kill me.

Okay...

Aph: give it to me.
??: ... My name Aphmau
Aph: i- what?
Aph: my name is aphmau. You are me and I am you.
Aph: say what ?

Aphmau come into the room. She looks like me. Well she is me.

Aph: I know this is strange but please accept my relic... He won't be able to get to me.
Aph: okay.

Aphmau removes her relic and hands to me.

Aph: keep it safe...I don't know if I'll be back.

She goes away.

I'm standing there. Speechless. What am I going to do? The relic goes inside of me. I fall to my knees.

Aph: gah. ..

I faint.

5 hours later!

I woke up on the floor still.

Aph: ugh my head.
Ein: I thought u died.

I look up. Ein was looking at me. I sat up.

Aph: how long was I out?
Ein: 5 hours.
Aph: you didn't move me?
Ein: like I said I thought you died. And I was going to but your body disappeared. Just now you came back. What am I to do when your body is gone. How can I move you?

I laugh.

Aph: okay fair enough.
Ein: Aaron came looking for you and I said you had left the House. Which I wasn't lying but you been gone for 5 hours so they are starting to worry. And but they I mean Aaron. He came in here 4 times asking me if I knew where you went. And I said no. Which once again I wasn't lying. I had know idea where you went to. I just don't think he would believe if I said your body disappeared.

Ein chuckled. Aaron opens the door. I get up and hug him.

Aar: where were you?
Aph: Ein kinda lied but I was out cold on the floor.
Aar: wait what?
Aph: I had fainted then from what I know of ein's story is that my body had disappeared before he could anything.
Ein: it's not my fault. Don't blame me Aaron. I just happened to walk in on her when she was on the floor. I was goin to move her, but she just disappeared.
Aar: you didn't have to lie about it.
Ein: I highly doubt you would of believed me when I said your wife's body disappeared!
Aar: crazy magical thinks happen to her all the time. I wouldn't of thought much of it. I probably would of only ask to get me when she returns.

Ein looked at him.

Ein: well sorry that's not how things played out. Anyways Aphmau how did you faint. You aren't pale.

I cant ask her... She not here with me.

Aph: I have someone who watches over me. She gave me her relic which is now inside of me. I can't help it.

Aaron smiles at me.

Aar: nothing wrong of being more magical.

Woo! 2 parts out. Maybe a 3rd? Or maybe I'm just to lazy. anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this part. I like writing so cya ya later!! (The next part going to be called: The Relic's power) (pages 7) (words: 712)