Garroth And Ivy

(Garroth's p.o.v)
After the whole thing with Aphmau I went over to see Ivy and Teony. But Teony wasn't home, only Ivy so.
I: Garroth? What are you doing here?
G: well I wanted to check on you guys since something happen over at our place and we where wondering if you girls heard anything?
I: no, well at least I don't about Teony, if she heard anything. I did hear a bit screaming.
G: ok, well that is good....
I: May I ask what happen over at your place?
G: do you promise not to tell anyone?
I: I promise...
G: Aphmau started to glow an She didn't no how to control it, then it started to hurt Aphmau.
I: is she ok?
G: Aph Is fine, she stop glowing, but she is resting for today.
I: well come inside I want to talk to for a bit...
G: ok
*KC walks but and push Garroth and Garroth fell, but Ivy fell on top on him since he try to garb her so she could help him up*

I: how this happen *she starts to laugh*
G: I don't know hehehe,
KC: (my new ship)
I: Are you ok?
G: yup how about you?
I: I'm arm hurts bit since you garb it, but I'm good.
I: Should I get up?
G: if you want, oh can you stand? I: let me try!
*don't hate me but I'm doing what he did to Aphmau but to ivy this time hehehe #garrvy?*
G: I hope you don't mind...
I: mind wh- *Garroth pulls in Ivy and kiss her*
I: G-Garroth....
G: I'm really sorry,
I: no it's fine, but I just ha- never mind that!
G: Ivy listen I'm really really sorry.
I: Garroth come here!
G: ok, why?

*Ivy hugs Garroth, then kiss him on a check.*
G: wht was that for? *blushing*
I: *she blushing* I..I thank you, I need to someone, I know I have Teony, but I have a feeling I might being going home with a boyfriend.
G: hehehe who would that be?
I: it could be you, well I need to find Teony and I'm going to talk her about something. Cya around cutie.
G: I-Ivy called me cute!!!!

XD sorry but I do ship Garroth x Ivy and I really want it to happen!!! So Ivy might go home with a new boyfriend huh? Will Garroth go home with a girlfriend? Maybe, just you wait and see!!! #Garrvy!