New Home

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
After Aaron made his promise with me, I made him a promise to. I told him that I would give him and Aphmau more time alone. We finally get home! It's been so long! I couldn't believe that this summer  is already over! I got a text from Brendan... what was he texting me?!

Bre: Hey Katelyn!
K: umm.. hi
Bre: um Katelyn I need to tell you something.
K: What is it?
Bre: Well our neighborhood is going to be turned into a puppy hospital...
K: Are you serious?!?
Bre: Yea....
K: ugh! I will tell everyone. Thank you Brendan for telling me.
Bre: np. The mayor gave me money to move.
K: Well cya Brendan...

Are you kidding me our neighborhood is going to be a puppy hospital. Where will we live? Ugh! How will the others take this?!? Oh no! Aphmau is going to live with Aaron... but where will they go?!? Where will we go?!? Ugh. I told everyone besides Aaron and Aphmau. I was going to wait to tell them. They, won't be happy with this. I think they are going to blow up the neighborhood... well we are home. We reach land. Aphmau sleeping on Aaron's back.

G: Where are we going to live?!?
Z: Yea. I would like to know to!
Tra: we will find someplace.
Aar: Good luck with that.
G: Well I text mummy to see if she could help us.
Z: hos could mom help is?
G: I got a text from her.
Z: What she say?!?
G: there is a whole new neighborhood that is for sale!
K: really?!?
G: Yea. We will meet her soon. I think we should get a bit better in something new clothes.
Aar: I agree...

We left the dock and we started walk to the mall Aphmau walks and question where. We all get all new clothes. We go, to are new neighborhood! We all got there. I look around at  everyone. I smiled at everyone. This was our new home!

So! I hope you guys enjoyed this! ~Kitty out!