An Anxiety Attack

(Aphmau p.o.v)
My body left like I couldn't move. It was also very hard to breath for some odd reason. I open eyes. I was hoping that Aaron could help me. I looked to my right to see if he was here and he wasn't. At first thought he always gets up before so he is probably downstairs talking to Melissa or someone. I try to move but it's like my body was hurting all over. I don't get it... What's going on? This never happened before. I really do wish Aaron was in the room with me.

Oh my Irene....

I'm having an anxiety attack!! That means Aaron not around at all. No wonder why my body is doing this. Aaron not around. Well crap... That's still not good. At least I figured out why my body was doing this. I just need to find out where in the world is Aaron.  I try to move off the bed, but I really couldn't move. I fell of the bed. I heard and felt foot steps coming up the stairs. Oh God who could it be. I have to be standing to tell who it is. Ughhh I can't stand. Someone opens the door.

Mel: Aphmau??
Aph: MELISSA!
Mel: Are you okay? What happened to you?
Aph: Melissa where is Aaron?
Mel: why do you want to know?
Aph: Melissa please just tell, where is Aaron?
Mel: Aphmau, please tell then I will.
Aph: I'm having an anxiety attack at then moment I can't move, everything in my body hurts and it's really hard to breathe.
Mel: oh my Irene! I need to get Aaron, he probably freaking out as well! Does he know?
Aph: yes he knows that I have anxiety, it's just... This isn't the first time I had this attack, but a hour later Aaron came home. Yes I was having anxiety attack but I could do things.
Mel: okay Aaron will be here soon.
Aph: help me stand up.
Mel: why?
Aph: please just help me stand up
Mel: tell why I need to help you stand up.
Aph: it will help... Turst me Melissa.
Mel: okay.

Melissa helps up Aphmau. She puts her arms around her, just so she could stand with support.

Aph: now I can feel people moving downstairs.
Mel: can feel people moving?
Aph: yes, I can. I know it's werid but it really works for me.
Mel: how did you get it?
Aph: I always had it. It was apart of my life.
Mel: wow.
Aph: it helps me.
Mel: may I ask how?
Aph: I can feel if Aaron running or walking in the house, and of he is booking it up the stairs.
Mel: wow, how could u identify them?
Aph: how they walk or run. Aaron walks kinda fast but soft.
Mel: I have never noice that.
Aph: well I have. It's nice but werid at the same time.
Mel: did it ever get annoying at all?
Aph: yes and no. If my mom would just walk around downstairs I would tell at her to stop moving and she wouldnt stop even if I asked her.
Mel: rest in peace you. Wait I never told where Aaron is did I?
Aph: all you said is that he will be here soon.
Mel: he out with my dad somewhere. He left at 5 am.
Aph: why so early??
Mel: I really don't know! He just came I my room I was waking up I get up at 5 every morning. Asked if I wanted to go and I told him no.
Aph: do you think Aaron had a choice?
Mel: probably not. It's most likely her grabbed Aaron and ran outside of the house. My mom called him when she woke up an hour later. I was downstairs eating cereal and plauinon my phone.
Aph: did she sound angry?
Mel: in fact, she did. She probably mad at my dad for not telling my mom
Aph:  I jus-

Aphamu stops mid sentence.
Mel: you okay?
Aph: I feel someone coming to the door.
Mel: who?
Aph: shh.

Aphmau moves her feet a bit.

Aph: it's your dad...
Mel: it is?
Aph: yes, Aaron is behind him.
Mel: I will go get him.
Aph: hold on, Aaron justed walked in.
Mel: okay, I hear him.

Melissa looks at the door then at me.

Mel: Aphmau are you okay?
Aph: no why?
Mel: your so pale...
Aph: oh god... About to faint...
Mel: you need to lie down Aphmau
Aph: I will be f-

Aphmau faints into Melissa arms.

Mel: APHMAU!!!

Aaron runs up the stairs.

Mel: oh my irene Aphmau... I told you need to lie down!!! You should of listen to me.
Aar: Melissa!
Mel: Aaron thank Irene you are back!
Aar: what happened to her??
Mel: Aaron... She had an anxiety attack..

Aaron eyes go wide...
Mel: she is your wife, you know her best.
Aar: here Melissa give her to me.

Melissa gives Aphmau to Aaron.

Mel: what are you going to do?
Aar: I'm going to sleep. I didn't get much and I will just lay down with her.
Mel: okay, she isn't breathing right, by the way.
Aar: thank you Melissa for being here with Aphmau.
Mel: your welcome.

Melissa leaves the room.

Aar: Aphmau, I'm so sorry for leaving!

Aaron lays her on the bad. He crawls next to her.

Aar: I'm here, I promise you that I want leave like that again... I know you probably can't hear, but if you can I love you Aphmau I'm right here.

Hey guys! I write most of the part you guys read in a car. I also almost finish the part in a car. Since I'm bored in a car I write. Also I hope you enjoyed the part! I like writing it like always. ~Kitty out (next part will be called: Explaining Aphmau's Anxiety) (pages: 8) (how many words in the story was: 1000)