Checking Behind the BookCase

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
It was night, and I was checking what was behind that bookcase. I walked down the stairs as quite as I can be. I walk over to the bookcase. I tried to remember what the book it was. I start grabbing books.

Aph: Irene which book is it?

This it clicked, it was 1...2...3 You died. I grabbed the book and it open

Aph: Yes!
Aar: Aph?
Aph: Aaron! Hey! What are you doing up?
Aar: I was looking for you
Aph: umm...
Aar: woo, there like a secret door or something?
Aph: yeah, do you want to explore it with me?
Aar: sure why?

Aphmau and Aaron walked down the stairs but it didn't last for long. Aphmau tripped and fell face first.

Aar: APHMAU!

not a sound....

Aar: APHMAU CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Aaron walked back put the stairs. He ran up to his room and grabbed the phone and called 9-1-1

Aar: hello?
911: hi? What is your emergency?
Aar: my wife fell down the stairs, I can't reach her. It's behind the bookshelf. Please come I don't want her dead.
911:  alright sir, give us the address and stay calm.
Aar: okay.

Aaron tells the 911 operator the address. He starts pacing back and forth. Melissa woke up from Aaron screams and walked to his room. She knocked on the door.

Mel: Aaron are you okay?
Aar: No, I'm not. Aphmau fell down a pair stairs behind the bookshelf.
Mel: did you call 911?
Aar: yes, they will be here soon, I'm just so worried.
Mel: come on, let go down stairs.

Aaron and Melissa, went downstairs and waited. 911 came and had got Aphmau from the basement. She head a broken nose and her left arm was broken aswell. Aphmau didn't wake up until the next day.

Aph: ughh...
Aar: babe?
Aph: Aaron?
Aar: your awake! How do you feel?
Aph: okay I guess? What happened?
Aar: you fell down the stairs, you broke your nose and your left arm.
Aph: ah, well that explains why my arm hurts.
Aar: but not your nose?
Aph: I can feel it so.
Aar: man, but Bab I'm so so sorry that I let this happen to you.
Aph: Aaron it's fine. This just makes me what to relax more.
Aar: ah so it's helps?
Aph: Si!
Aar: oh my Irene.
Aph: hahaha, but also Aaron thank you for saving me.
Aar: well I did and didnt I called 9-1-1 and they got you so.
Aph: but I most likely would of done it alone. Who knows what would of happen if I did this alone, and still ended up falling face first down the stairs.
Aar: true, then I'm glad I woke then.
Aph: and I'm thankful that you did awake up.
Aar: well just rest my beautiful princess.
Aph: thanks Aaron
Aar: no problem.

Aphmau falls asleep for hours. Aaron and everyone have a little lunch, and Gene and Kitzy get in to a big fight.

Hey! It's summer now which may mean more parts will be coming out. Woo!!! I'm slowly getting back into writing this!! I will want to make it to 200. We are at 115 chapters do you think we can make it? I do. I just have to get back in to my writing mode. Don't worry I am. So expect chapters to be out soon. (The next part is called: The Fight Between Gene and Kitzy) (pages: 5) (words: 588)