Her Dads

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
My mom was finally telling me why she married Zack and Travis. The only thing I know about Zack is that he is my birth father. I knew Travis better than Zack. I tell Aaron that I'm going to stay with my mom. I didn't tell Aaron what we are going to be talking about.

S: Aphmau I know i this is kinda a sensitive topic but you been kinda dying to know.
Aph: go on...
S: who do you want to start off with?
Aph: So we have Zack... Travis... And Eric!
S: heh. Well you know Eric story.
Aph: but I want to hear from you!
S: so Eric?
Aph: why not.
S: Ok so we're do I start?
Aph: when you first met Eric
S: wow that's all the way back in sophomore year of high school
Aph: not Freshman year?
S: no I had went to a different school before I was moved to Phoenix Drop high!
Aph: you went to Phoenix Drop high?!
S: yes I did. Hehe Eric was the one to show me around. We started to talk more. At first I had eyes for this one guy aka your birth father.
Aph: heh
S: Eric had feelings for me, but sadly I didn't return those feelings to him until we started dating two years ago. Eric had encourage me to talk to Zack. Eric was a bit heartbroken when he found out that I had my first kiss with Zack. He was happy for me but heartbroken at the same.
Aph: huh, wait did you and Eric go to prom together?
S: hold on Missy. Since Zack was a senior and I was a junior he was leaving next year. Next year came around and I was sad that Zack wasn't around but I had Eric. Once prom had came around Eric had asked me to go with him. I happily said yes. After high school Zack and I got together as a couple. I had heard Eric had found an girl.
Aph: Katelyn's mom?
S: yup. I didn't stay in college to long maybe for about 3 years. That 4th year of college I got pregnant with you and Alice. Zack and I ended up getting married.
Aph: is this Zack story now?
S: uh huh. So Zack and I argued about the dumbest things.
Aph: Child experiment were his main target.
S: that's what was going to come next. I don't know what he did to you. I still don't know.
Aph: ...
S: I never told him about Alice. He was never home. He was off doing "Business stuff" I was with Zianna when I gave birth to you and Alice.
Aph: he never saw us? Or me...
S: I didn't even know I had twins! The doctor never told us at all.
Aph: since dad is a werewolf, I wasn't one does that mean Alice is one or is she not?
S: Zack not a werewolf...
Aph: I know mom. I seen his ears before.
S: Aphmau...
Aph: you didn't lie to me. You never told me. I dont blame you. Aaron and I believe some of our kids are werewolves.
S: heh
Aph: sorry for taking over
S: no your fine. I demand a divorce with Zack. So we did end up divorcing.
Aph: and he never called you or did he?
S: no he did. He wanted to see you but I keep you away from him as possible. I didn't know what he would do if he got close to you.
Aph: now Travis.
S: Travis, Travis. What an awful but good man.
Aph: you can say that again.
S: Aphmau I'm really sorry for Travis and what he did to you.
Aph: it's the past....
S: so I started chatting with an old high school friend. We went out on a dates and he had came over a lot. We both started to fall in love with each other.
Aph: turns out he was so fond of me.
S: hehe... He said he liked you to. Which I thought was wonderful. Since Zack and divorced, you need a dad in your life and I was to afraid to go to Eric. So I married Travis. 2 years later he gets into the terrible car accident an-
Aph: ends up dying.
S: ...
Aph: Sorry. I never like Travis...
S: Again Aphmau I'm so so sorry.
Aph: mom it's ok really I couldn't ask for such a better mom. Even though I didn't have a dad growing up I was fine.
S: aww Aphmau!

Aphmau and Sylivanna hug.

S: did I ever tell you that your were cousin with Travis?
Aph: huh?
S: your friend Travis. That was his dad brother.
Aph: What? I didn't know that!
S: Strange right? Well I kept you long enough Aphmau. Why don't you go chill with your kids.
Aph: k mom.

Aphmau starts heading to the door.

Jess: oh Sylivanna, your a wonderful mother.
S: Aphmau?

Aphmau turns....

Cliffhanger Jess? Who in the world is Jess? Find out in the next chapter. Again I need help on the next book name is you guys have any ideas please please tell me. I hope you enjoy ~Kitty out (next part will be called: Jess or Aphmau?) (Pages: 7) (words: 891)