Ein Coming For Aaron

(Aaron's p.o.v.)
I couldn't believe Ein did that to her. I got a text for someone so I opened it. I didn't recognize the number.  (Watch the video)

How did Ein get my number? But now he is coming after me? This can't be good!! Aphmau should know about this. I wasn't sure what Ein was going to do. If she knew what he was like but now he is coming after me, than she tell me what to do and how to stop him. The next day comes around and I get a text from Katelyn saying
Aaron come to my house now!!! This is important!!!!

I went to Katelyn's house to see what was going on.
Aar: Katelyn what's going on?
K: Aaron we got a call from the hospital that Aphmau was gone
Aar: what do you mean gone?
K: Aaron she was kidnapped!!!
Z: who would do that?
Aar: Ein would do that.
K: Ein... He would, since he hurt Kacey.
Aar: He the one who put her into hospital.
K: really?
Aar: yea, I couldn't do any thing.
K: why not?
Aar: he put a spell on us that we wouldnt wake up, unless Aphmau woke up the she did.
Z: she probably pushed herself to wake up.
Aar: yea I wasn't happy about that. She pulled out all the knivesv and the sword that was in he-
Z: A SWORD?
Aar: yes Ein put her own sword though her stomach.
K: poor Aphmau.
Aar: she got up and came to me. Then she had fainted into my arms.
Z: why?
Aar: she loss a lot of blood
K: make sense
Aar: We need a plan
Z: What kinda of plan?
K: probably to find Aphmau!
Z: right, umm anyways Aaron what are we going to do?
Aar: the hospital has cameras so we ask of we can watch them.
Z: Ein could of taken them down.
K: True
Aar: Ein isnt that smart of a guy tho.
Z: where do you think he would of took her?
K: there are many place to take her without people noticing.
Aar: Aphmau has her phone and she records everything and they get saved to her computer, that's the best bet we have right now.

Aaron, Zane and Katelyn rush back to Aaron and Aphmau's house. Aaron grabs her computer as Katelyn texts Aphmau for the password.

K: Aphmau?

Katelyn didn't get a response from her. Aaron was able to open the computer. He quickly went to the carmera file and saw stuff were downloading. They could watch it while its still downloading. Aaron opens it up.

To see this...

Sorry for not posting like I said I would. But big big big cliffhanger right here. What is happening? What is Aaron, Zane and Katelyn watching? I hope you enjoy this part took about 3 to 4 days to write it sorry that its short! But this is Chapter 90! 10 way from 100!!! Welp better be going to write the next part!! ~Kitty Out (Next Part will be called: Saving Aphmau) (Words: 517)