Ch. 6

Gio's pov:
"Giovanni," comes my father's room from behind me. "The bride is calling for you."

"Why? Isn't it bad for men to see her before she steps out?" I ask looking at the time. "Actually, we should all be taking our positions right now, it's getting time for the ceremony to start. Don't forget what I told you," I say turning to Leo.

"We've got this all under control," he says nodding.

"What're the chances of an interruption happening? No one knows about this wedding happening and no one knows that we're in Canada out of all places. So relax and take a deep breath," he says patting my back.

"I don't think you understand, this is my beach area so I don't care who renovated it or whatever reason, I need them out," comes a voice ahead of me.

The man was average height with curly hair and in beach shorts and a tank top holding a baby. It was the girl that stuck out to me from behind she almost looked like-

Don't. It isn't her and she can't be here. She's far far away probably in Italy or someplace, remember?

I shake the idea out of my head and approach the man and just as I'm about to tap on him I feel a tap on my shoulder "I'll take care of it, go back, everyone's waiting for you," comes Leo's voice.

I take my position next to the rest of the men and look around. For a small gathering this sure seemed to be a lot of people, 250 at the least. Rankings from ally mobsters, mafia men, wives of the men, and business partners that wanted to take part. Of course, every day civilians that just happened to be there for the wedding as well.

The music starts playing and one by one all three bridesmaids begin filing out in their sea green dresses, leading them is Jessica in her white flower girl dress. She was growing up so fast and too beautifully by the day. "Hi daddy," she mouths to me as she stops at her assigned stop.

The music continues and finally I see the white dress coming out. She looked absolutely stunning in something so simple.

She walks down in the arm of my father holding back a smile as she comes forward causing all eyes to be on her

She walks down in the arm of my father holding back a smile as she comes forward causing all eyes to be on her.The pastor clears his throat and everyone's attention is finally turned back to him.

"Tonya, can I just say, you look extraordinary gorgeous?"

Just as she's about to speak she gasps for air and blood splatters from her dress before bullets begin flying everywhere and screams fill the room.

__

&

&

__

&

__

I told you guys 😭!!