Ch. 56

I knock on the door and an annoyed Kat opens it. Her hair is placed into a messy bun and even with it, she still looked gorgeous with her over sized clothing.

"Hi," I say awkwardly. "Is Giovanni here?"

"No," she says scornfully. "He isn't here, did you want something from him?"

"Yes, actually."

"And what may that be, Nadiyah?"

"It's really none of your business what I want from my fiancé," I say folding my arms over my chest.

Ha.

A shocked look comes over her face as she studies me before a smile forms.

"Well, would you look at that? We've gotten bolder huh?" She asks. "It's about time-"

"I don't know what your problem with me is but let it go. If it's Giovanni you want, have him," I say irritatedly. "I'm sure you're not what he wants but go for it."

Ha, again!

"And you would know what he wants?" She asks. "You, who is sleeping with Leo and yet claims Gio as her fiancé?"

"What I do shouldn't be any of your concern, instead of focusing on me, try focusing on how to get Giovanni's attention since it's obviously else where."

"Oh trust me, I will and once I do, you'll be old news."

"I'll be waiting on it," I say with a fake smile. "You're a grown woman playing children games, how pathetic."

"And you're a whore sleeping around with different men, how disgusting." She says mockingly.

My hands raise up and are stopped from behind me.

A tall handsome man counters my hand and releases it immediately as a tired expression comes over his face.

"You've got quite a temper, Nadiyah," he says chuckling. "Who knows what catfight would've happened had I not stopped you?"

"Katrina," he says scoldingly.

"Don't yell at the Americans, Lester, their head are filled with nothing but water and they'll easily cry if you say anything mean," I slender woman says coming from behind me.

"Except for this one, she has a mouth on her," the woman says pointing at me. She winks at me before carrying her suitcase around me.

Her long dark brown hair swaishes from side to side as she releases it from the ponytail it's in and only then do I realize how beautiful she is.

"Adriana, are you trying to get told off again?" Asks another man from behind us. I turn around to see yet another handsome face.

With his dark hair and dark beard, he looked more like he belonged on a magazine cover rather than right in from of me. Heck they all did! God, what was it with all these good looking people?

"I'm sure Nadiyah won't have a problem putting you in your place again," he says jokingly.

"Shut up, Abraham," she yells.

Abraham walks around me and stops to stare. "I thought you lost your memory, what're you doing here?"

"I-"

"She was looking for Giovanni," Katrina jumps in. "I told her he's not here."

"He's on his way if you're willing to wait, we know what happened and won't force you to do anything you don't want to," Lester says.

"No, it's okay," I say awkwardly. "I should probably head back home if he isn't home."

Everyone here seems to know each other and know me as well and yet here I was, the awkward one out who knew none of them.

"Nonsense," Adriana says taking my hand. "We can get information out of her, less work on your hands later."

"No," Abraham says. "Lester is right, no forcing anything out of her, when she wants to speak, she'll speak."

I feel myself being bumped into as Elizabeth jumps into Lester's arms and they stay embraced like that for a while.

"That could be me and you, Adri," Abraham says winking at her. "Except nude of course."

She fake gags. "Touching you is weird for me, who knows how many woman you've been with."

"Not enough," he says sighing. "You can put her down now, Les" he says jokingly.

He finally lets her go and she stares at me with a smile. She takes my hand into hers and without saying anything else drags me into the house.

"I want to show you something."

I'm brought into a room, the same room from the other day and Luca is passed out on the bed.

"This is exactly how Giovanni sleeps, isn't that cute?" She coos. "I check in on him whenever Giovanni's gone and him and Mickey have gotten so close now."

"Micheal," I hear Lester from behind us. His arms wrap around Elizabeth's chest and rest there as he whispers something in her ear causing her to giggle.

"Get a room," I hear Abraham yell.

"Oh we will," Lester whispers. He carries Elizabeth bridal style into another room and I can hear her gigglaong as she's carried.

"Are they always like that?" I ask starting at Luc. "So touchy and in love?"

Luc moves around and lets out a small whimper. He was so beautiful.

"It gets worse," he says starting at Luc as well. "He's getting kinda chubby, huh?"

"Who?"

"Luca," he says pointing to him. "He's gotten chubbier since I've last seen him."

"My child is not chubby," I say offensively.

"So you know he's your son?" He asks.

"Sorta," I say smiling. "I'm certain he's my son."

"That's good," he says after a while.

There's a silence as we both stare at Luca and finally he sighs.

"You loosing your memory is both a blessing and a curse," he says softly.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it gives me the chance to start off with you on a clean slate but the guilt of what I've done to you still lingers around."

Another quiet silence.

"Whatever you did, it couldn't have been that bad," I quietly.

"Trust me," he says bitterly chucking. "It is."

"Okay," I say biting my lips.

"Okay?" He asks confusingly.

"Ill trust you, Abraham."