Ch. 22

HELLOOOOO, CAN YOU HEAR ME?
__

Giovanni's pov:
I walked back into the room slamming the door as I stepped in. My fist slam into the wall repeatedly until the sound of crying fills the room. Thinking it's something else, I continue on until my hand goes completely numb. Ignoring the blood dripping from my nuckles, until I get shoved by Lester.

"What's your fucking problem?" He yells.

He walks over to the bed and picks up a terrified Luca as his loud long sobs fill the room.

"I didn't know he was in the room," I mumble to myself.

It was all I could say to cover up the guilt I felt.

"I bet," he says swaying the baby. "Look, about Nadi-"

"It's not in your place, stay out of it Lester," I say kneeling down onto the bed. My head began throbbing with pain as did the rest of my body suddenly.

"I know," he says. "I just want..."

I looked up, I knew he was talking but the words coming out of his mouth were becoming a blur as he was.

Just as he extends Luc to me everything becomes black as I hold onto my head, it feels like it's on fire.

__

"Come on, get up boss," I hear as my eyes begin to slowly open.

"What's going on?" I mumble trying to get up but slumping right back down. My head felt as if it was on fire and the rest of my body felt weak yet too heavy for me to lift myself up.

"You just passed out," Lester says appearing from the other side of me with a glass of water in his hand.

I was on the bed with Micheal to the other side of me, passed out asleep.

"Where's Luc?" I ask scanning the room.

Both Santiago and Lester look away.

"Where the fuck is he?" I ask now irritation in my voice.

"Nadiyah came and took him," Lester says nonchalantly.

"Took him where?"

"I don't know," he says looking over at Santiago who was now looking into the ground as if he didn't want to speak.

I knew they were holding something back. Just what?

"Took him where?" I repeat my voice cold as ice.

"From here."

"At this time of night? Is she crazy?" I ask struggling to get up. After a couple tries I finally mange to lift my head. Now the problem would be getting my body to listen to me.

With one jerk I mange to lift my whole body at once, swinging my body to the other side of the bed. My hand had swelled up pretty fast. It was a mixture of grey, blue, and red.

My body fails me as I had expected as I attempt to stand up. Everything becomes a dizzy blur as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"You might wanna stay seated," Lester says picking Micheal up. "Go tell Abraham to get a medical unit over here," he says to Santiago.

"I'm fine, what I need to do is go after my son," I say once again attempting to stand up.

What the fuck?

"I can find them for you, just stay here until the doctor gets here," he says taking out his phone.

"I'm not a bitch for you to be giving me orders," I say irritated. "I'm fine."

"For once putting your fucking pride aside and think of yourself as a person and not whatever you think you are," he says back. "You fucked up and now think she'd want to see you out of all people?"

"This isn't about her for once, it's about my son. There's nothing I hate more than people who lie to me, you should know that better than anyone Lester."

He ignores my jab and only shakes his head as a response.

"Being a father isn't easy," he says looking dowm at Micheal. "Actually nothing in this world is easy and because of that-"

He's cut off by a unit in all white and a short man in casual clothing. He must be the doctor.

Lester turns to leave.

"Rest easy, I'm going to bring her back for you," he says turning to leave.

"I never break a promise once I make it, you should know that better than anyone," he says before closing the door shut.
__

So, Khloe or Katrina? Update hopefully sometime this week or next week when I get my new phone 😎