Ch. 27

4 WALLS - NATASHA MOSLEY & VEDO
__

Nadiyah's pov:
I pull away awkwardly after realizing that the hug lasted longer than it should've.

"You can go to sleep now," I say stepping back. "Thanks for staying up."

"I can't fall asleep," he says yawning. "Come on," he says turning towards the large kitchen. "Are you hungry?" He asks.

Against my better judgment I follow him.

"Giovanni," I say taking a deep breath.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Giovanni," I say once agaim now walking towards him. "Stop," I whisper.

"I'm sorry," he says looking me in the eyes. "I'm so so sorry Nadiyah."

"You know," I say taking his hands into mine. "I forgive you because I don't want you to ever feel like what happened was your fault."

"But it was," he says squeezing down onto my hands "can't you see? Any pain you've ever felt, I've caused it all. Hurting you, getting you involved in my life, making you a moth-"

"Giovanni," I say cutting him off. "Look at me," I say turning his face towards mine. "I forgive you."

We stay in that position for what seems like hours, just staring into each others eyes before finally he brings his face down and our lips are barely touching.

"I'm sorry," he whispers closing his eyes.

Our lips touch and the taste of coffee over takes my mouth as his tongue joins mine. Although soft and slow, he somehow manages to take the lead in the kiss.

His hands snake around my hips urging me closer to him yet still not breaking the kiss.

I know it's not right and that I shouldn't be kissing him .. or liking it but my vulnerability gets the best of me at times like this and it isn't helping the fact that he was being so gentle.

It is going to be just a kiss, nothing more.

My hands travel from his face down to his chest, laying there as if that's exactly where they belong.

His bites onto my lips causing a small moan to come out as hard as I tried to surpress it.

I didn't want to think about anything else. Not everything that happened or was sure to happen. Just this moment for as long as I could keep it.

"Let me show you how sorry I am," he says his hand traveling inside of the sweats I have on. They find their way through the sweats and into the underwear I have on.

I didn't know how moist I was until I feel his fingers inside of my warmth. His fingers throb inside of me as I try to once again surpress the soft moans escaping my lips.

I close my eyes and enjoy the movement of his fingers as they rock inside of me skillfully.

"F-ck," I mumble under my breath as I begin to move along to his fingers as well. My hips arch towards him causing the both of us to move in sync.

He spreads my legs open even farther sliding in another finger as a louder moan escapes my lips.

His free hand finds it way from my hips to my mouth to silence me.

"Shh," he whispers with a look of disire written on his face. "This is suppose to be a silent fuck," he says. It didn't help that his voice sounded so deep.

I nod my head in agreement, bringing his lips to mine once again but taking control this time. I moan into his lips as his movement begins to fasten causing me to feel my climax approaching.

And just as I'm about to reach it he stops. My eyes fly open and only then do I realize what's happening.

He carries me around bridal style. Walking out of the kitchen.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask, my voice a whisper.

"You're too loud, I don't want us to get heard."

He opens the door to a room I had never seen before. "This is an interrogation room, no one from the house can hear anything," he says dropping me on what seems to be a sofa. He turns the lights middle lights on and returns back to me.

"I'm going to make love to you and I won't stop until I've made up for everything and made you cum atleast 3 times," he says removing his shirt.

His body was just as I remember it expect for a tattoo that lay across his chest. I reach up and feel like.

"What does it say?" I ask.

"Look at me," he says lifting my chin up. His eyes held so much passion and lust. "We aren't making a mistake doing this," he says removing my hair from out of my face. "I love you."
__