Ch. 60

"So, you know the plan, correct?" Lester asks setting down his cup. "Abraham said he told you."

"She isn't doing it," Giovanni says appearing out of no where. "I'm not putting her life on the line or allowing her to be away from me all for the sake of catching Leo."

"I'll be fine," I say turning my attention back onto Lester. "What are the chances of Leo suspecting anything?"

"And what if he does suspect you?" Giovanni asks standing over me. "There are other ways we can do this."

"Okay," I say accepting defeat. "You win."

"Thank you," he says kissing my hand. "It's for the best."
__

"So," Adriana asks sitting down next to me. "Your memory isn't back yet but you and Giovanni are back at it?"

"Yes," I say smiling. "We're back at it, whatever that means."

"Is he still good in bed?" She asks taking the pillow from behind me. "It's been a while since I've been in the same bed as him."

"Wait what?" I ask sitting up. "You and him?"

"It was a while ago," she says smirking. "I don't even remember most of it besides the fact that we were both angry."

"About what?"

"Lester," she says casually. "For leaving and to get over our anger, we had loud, angry sex."

"You and Giovanni?" I ask trying to wrap my head around it. "Had sex?"

"I just said that," she says spreading her feet. "But don't worry, it was a one time thing and probably won't ever happen again."

"Do or did you guys like each other?"

She begins to laugh until she sees my face and her laughter comes to a stop.

"Oh, you're serious? No, we do not like each other. I see Giovanni more like an older brother rather than anything else."

"An older brother you've had sex with," I mumble. "Cute."

"If it helps you feel any better, we both felt like shit afterwards and you're the only person who knows."

"So," I say leveling my voice. "How was it?"

"Wow," she says laughing. "You're really something else. If you're so curious, just have sex with him."

She stands up and hands me the pillow back again and I position it back to my head.

"You're a bit weird, if you really want to know more about the sex, just ask your competition, I'm sure she would know."
__

"You and Adriana have had sex?" I ask sitting down on the bed. I have the urge to want to cry after asking the question.

"Oh, she told you?" He asks taking his shirt off. "I forgot all about it,"

"Yeah, she told me. It's hard enough knowing you've slept with your ex and now someone else in the house who's seen your dick and has also had it inside of them."

"My dad," he hands me a bottle of water. "My dad has also seen it so that makes four of us."

"This isn't a joke," I say setting the bottle to the side. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked and this was years ago."

"Still," I explain. "It doesn't seem fair tha-"

"That I've had sex with Adriana and Kat and not you?" He asks finishing my sentence. "How else do you think I got you pregnant?"

He walks over to me and kisses my forehead softly and as expected, it soothes me down.

"Trust me, I want it as bad as you, if not even worse, but it's for the best," he says starting at my stomach. "I don't want to hurt you or the baby."

"What if I told you it wouldn't hurt the baby at all?" I ask.

"I would ask how you know that."

"I called my doctor today and asked," I say meekly. "He says it's perfectly fine as long as we aren't too rou-"

Before I can finish my senescence, I feel his lips onto of mine.

"That's all I needed to hear," he says excitedly. "I'll try not to be too rough with you."