Ch. 67

"I could've sworn you were suppose to be in Jersey," Lester says grabbing a bag. "What? You couldn't trust me with your girls for a week?"

"There was only one day left so I thought why not?" Giovanni says taking Luc into one hand and our suitcase into the other. "It's not about trust."

"Sure," Adriana says rolling his eyes. "I had to sleep with Kat, if that helps your imagination at all," she says sarcastically. "Here," she says handing Giovanni her suitcase as well. "You can carry my luggage since it's your fault I didn't sleep last night."

"How about you hand it to the man who's tongue was down your throat last night," Giovanni says handing it right back to her. "Which I hope didn't end up sleeping in the same room as you and my daughter."

Lester's body tenses up upon hearing that.

"He left before they came back," she says taking the bag from him. "It didn't last that long. I'm more of a quickie type anyways."

"Gross," I say covering Luca's ears. "There is a child here."

"Oh shut up, Luc can barely walk," she says stepping around us. "Also, I'm sure he's heard you two have sex numerous times."

"The difference between us and you is that we aren't as loud," Giovanni says shaking his head. "And we don't have sex around Luc anymore."

"Oh my god," I say slapping his chest. "Who reveals information like that out loud?"

"That's a lie," Lester says intervening. "You two are extremely loud. You might not think you are, but you are."

"Really?" I ask embarrassed. "We're that loud?"

"Daddy," Jessica says running into Giovanni's arms.

"Hey princessa," he says scooping her into his other hand. "I came to see you last night but you were asleep."

"I know, mommy told me," she says excitedly. "Are we going back home?" She asks.

"Yes," he says handing Luc to me. "We are going back home because daddy and grandpa and uncle Abraham miss you."

"But I liked it here," she says whining.

"You did?" He asks taking Kat's suitcase into the same hand as the rest of ours and begins walking. "Tell me what you liked about here."

"Well.." her voice trails off as she begins to list everything she liked about our vacation.

"That's why I want nothing more than to win back Giovanni," Kat says staring off at them.

"I see that and my heart is filled with happiness. He loves her so much and I love him even more for that," she says pointing ahead of us.

"Yeah," I say feeling someone from behind me. "He's great with Jessica and Luc but I know a part of him will always love Jessica the most simply because she's his first child," I say smiling.

"Not to mention he's paranoid about her because she's a girl," Kat adds on.

"Sister wives," Adriana says joining us. "I believe you two would make great sister wives. Sharing the same man and the same cock for the rest of your lives."

"That's gross," I say putting Luc down. Little by little, he was beginning to get bigger and more difficult for me to carry maybe because I was pregnant or maybe because he was growing.