NEED HELP FAST!

PLEASE READDDD!!!!!!!!

Okay, I know I haven't written in a while and that's partly my fault and schools but I really need the help of everyone that can log onto YouTube.

My friend Abdi and his wife have a new YouTube channel and need all the subscribers they can get so.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE subscribe to their YouTube channel at A&H Vlogs. Atleast bring it up to 200 so do it and tell everyone else you know to subscribe as well.

What do I get out of it?

Well, I get to help out a friend AND I get some $$$! So do it for my sake if anything else.

If for my sake doesn't matter than for the sake of SIX LONGG CHAPTERS as soon as we reach 200 subscribers. I've already gotten all but one chapter written so it's gonna happen.

If we reach over 200 thank I can do bonuses such as the Gio perspective of everything that happened in the last chapter, the Diya and Abe sex scene, or something Lester and Elizabeth related. After subscribing just comment on her "done" and what you would like the read. I will do EVERYTHING that is written so don't hesitate to ask .

I know that's the only way to bribe you people so please go and subscribe, once again A&H Vlogs and tell everyone else to as well. It will take less than a minute of your time and the link is right below this.

https://youtu.be/yJ9cmN9xLdc

be/yJ9cmN9xLdc

XOXO 💋