Ch. 53

"You've got another thing coming if you think I'll allow you to hurt Giovanni and Luc again," she says.

She takes her stuff and is gone before I know it. I take my stuff and follow right behind her in my car.

She would know exactly where Giovanni and Luca were at and right now.. they were what I needed most.

Finally, she comes to stop at a large mansion. She steps out and goes into the house. I sit in the car for a while longer before finally mustering up the courage to knock on the door.

"Nadiyah," Elizabeth says shocked. A smile comes across her face as she opens the door wider. She's got a baby to her side that looked like her and I see Luca crawling on the ground with toys surrounding him.

"He crawls," I say staring at him. A goofy smile comes across his face and his hands raise up along with the rest of his body. He takes a step towards me.

"Mama," he says walking toward me. My heart warms at here that. Was I his "mama"?

"He still remembers you," Elizabeth says from behind me. "That's all he ever says. Giovanni is upstairs, I think you should see him."

Luca falls into my arms and I slowly pick him up. He was such a handsome baby. My baby? He looked nothing like me other than the curly hair and even that, his was darker than mine. He looked like a mini Giovanni, nothing like I who was suppose to be his mother.

He holds onto me, wrapping his feet around me as if he knows that a part of me wants to make and exist for the door. I slowly walk up the stairs. I could do this. Right?

No.

I slowly begin to turn around but I feel a pair of eyes on me from the back and out of anxiety, I head up the stairs.

I slowly open the door on the first room I see and stop at what I'm seeing.

He was so.. beautiful.

 I take in the image

I take in the image. His body was so well built, it could easily make a person feel hot. Everything about him screamed too good to be true.

Oblivious to me, he wraps the towel around himself and continues to do whatever it was he was doing.

"Are you going to continue to stare?" He asks startling me.

I suddenly feel the headache from earlier coming back. Why? Why now of all times?

"Ugh," I whisper feeling myself beginning to fall. Suddenly I feel his arms wrapping around me and while mine are wrap around Luca.

"Nadiyah," he says positioning me on the bed. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" His voice is filled with so much concern.

"No," I say shaking my head. "Leo would never hurt me.."