Ch. 19

Nadiyah's pov:
"I don't know what you're talking about," I mumble turning back around.

"Oh come on, you're a terrible actress, I can see straight through your bullsh-t," he says still holding onto my hand. "What'd Abraham do, threaten you?"

"He didn't do anything," I say struggling to get out of his grip. "Let my hand go Lester," I whisper yell.

I didn't want anyone to see this and get suspicious or for Giovanni to see it and think of it as anything else.

"Let her go," comes a voice from behind us.

"Leonardo?" A shocked Lester says.

"Yeah, how you been Les?" Leo says his face nonchalantly. I'd never seen him so much as smile, it was as if he was commanded to always have either a scary look on his face or one that resembled someone who wanted nothing to do with you.

"I shouldn't be asking you that, you're always the same," Leo says taking a step. "I knew you'd come back, it was just a matter of when."

Lester's grip on my hand only tightens with my struggling.

"I've been fairly good, until I got here and got the vibe I'm getting now which brings me to my question," he says fully turning to face him.

Leo raises his hand. "Save it, I've heard it already and rest assure it's been taken care of now that the boss is back," he says. He gives me a glance before walking straight out the door.

Lester finally let's my hand go walking out after Leo.

"I have to find Giovanni," I whisper to myself. I turn around only to bump into a figure.

Oh great!

"Giovanni, " I say looking up.

He has a stern annoyed look on his face as he looks down at me.

"I can ex-"

He raises his hand stopping me from continuing.

"Dont bother, Leo told me everything."