Ch. 90

A knocking on the door wakes both Abraham and I from our sleep.

"It's probably Ben," he says sitting up. "I gave him the address yesterday before we left so that he could bring Luc over the next morning."

"Luc," I say quickly sitting up. "I don't know why I didn't get him last night."

"Its best he wasn't here last night," Abraham says putting on his pants. "I'll go get him, you stay in bed," he commands.

He walks out and I reach over for his shirt and quickly put it on. I grab my underwear off of the ground and also put it on.

I wash my face and come out of our room and into the living room.

"Giovanni," I hear Abraham say and I quickly walk over towards the door.

Giovanni stands before us with Lester behind him as well and Luc in his arms.

They both looked as handsome as always and for any other girl, the scene alone would've been enough to get them to melt but I wasn't just any girl.

Giovanni's eyes scan me up and down and only then do I recognize that it was very obvious that Abraham and I had had sex.

Luc reaches over for me and I pick him up out of his reach.

He murmurs something as I hold him protectively.

"Nadiyah," Abraham says turning to face me. "Go get dressed, I have to talk to these two anyways."

"Okay," I say feeling uncomfortable. "Thanks for bringing him over."

"He's my son wh-" Lester cuts Giovanni off and nods his head.

"You're welcome," he says looking away.

I walk into the door and set Luc down on the bed.

I remove Abraham's shirt and the door opens and I quickly cover my body.

It closes behind me and my body stays still as his footsteps continue to walk towards me.

Please stop..

Finally he stops and it feels as if everything else does as well.

"Diyah," he says sending shivers down my spine as his hand rests on my back.

"S-stop," I manage to whisper out holding onto the shirt even tighter.

He slowly turns me around and the look in his eyes is one I've become way too familiar with.

Hunger.

"Tell me something," he says not taking his eyes off of my chest.

"Does he fuck you as good as me?" He asks seductively. "Is his dick as good as mine? Does he make you moan like this," he says pressing against me.

Against my better judgment, a moan escapes me mouth and my body becomes limp.

"Does he know all of the places on your body that you liked touched? Or how you love getting your nipples sucked on more than anything else during sex?" He whispers holding onto the shirt.

His hand comes over mine and I can feel myself melting and getting moist with each passing second.

He slowly releases the shirt and my breast fall out.

"Do you know how much it kills me that he's having what's mine?" He asks biting onto his lips. "Your body belongs to who?" He whispers in my ear.

He cusps my breast in one hand and begins massaging it causing yet another moan to escape.

"Say it," he says pressing against me even harder. "Who does your body belong to?"

"Y-you," I manage to pant out. "It belongs to you."

"So, if I fucked you here and now, who would stop me?" He asks dipping his hand in my mouth. I slowly suck onto it until he removes it out of my mouth.

"Because that is what I want do right now," he says huskily. "I want to fuck you senseless until you remember exactly why you belong to me."

He holds onto my waist as my body feels like it is melting.

I was melting..

"Stop," I manage to whisper pushing him away.

Oh god.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask putting the shirt back on. "You.. you can't just walk in here and and-" I cut myself off and stare at Luc who looks as if he wants to cry.

"I'm not going to do this in front of Luc," I say shaking my head.

"Do what in front of Luc?" Giovanni asks crossing his hands over his chest. "Argue with me? Yell at me? Remind me once again how much of an idiot I am for allowing you to leave me?"

"You got married!" I shout. "Don't come in here and act as if I am the bad person here, Gio."

"Are you some saint then, Nadiyah?" He asks grabbing my hand. "Hooking up with Abraham of all people? Are you worthless enough to have forgotten what he did to you? Or what? Some good cock is enough to make you forget?"

"SHUT UP!" I shout taking my hand away from his. "What is it? Do you like making me feel weak? HUH??? Orrrrr is it the fact that my patheticness arouses you? Yes, I was raped. Gang raped actually and do you know who caused it?" I ask wiping angry tears from my face.

"You."

"I am n-"

"Shut up," I say with a look of disgust. "Today I will speaks and you will listen to me, Giovanni. It is your fault. Everything that's ever happened to me is no ones fault but yours. I lost my baby trying to protect you. I hope you realize that and that it eats you alive. You are scum, a cheater, a coward, and selfish. All you ever do and have ever done is think of yourself. What do you benifit from hurting me, huh? I've done nothing to you, Giovanni. NOTHING!" I shout throwing Luc's bottle at him.

"ALL I EVER FUCKING DID IS LOVE YOU!" I say in between deep breaths. "And what did I get? This. I-I didn't deserve this at all and you," I say wiping tear from the corner of my eye.

"You didn't deserve me."