Ch. 14

Im sorry you guys school and work are kicking my butt 😭😭!! I'll try to update as much as I can so please bare with me 😢!
__

Giovanni's  pov:
The sound of the baby's whimpers and the planes AC mix together causing an unusually calming mix. Even with the lights turned off I could still make out his large eyes that started back at me as if studying me. He looked exactly like Lester, not at all like his mother whom was fast asleep holding him in her arms as if he'd somehow find a way to escape. She was petite and nothing that I thought Lester would be into, yet here he was in love with her enough to refuse to go with me without her.

I lay back on my seat and close my eyes. Just yesterday afternoon I had come back to Fortworth to end the life of Lester and here I am sitting between him and his girlfriend and child on a plane headed to take us back to Canada. I'd never thought that we would patch things up but yet here we were. Although I don't trust him fully and knew better than to expect nothing up his sleeves, a part of him missed the bond we'd had.

"You might want to get some sleep man, very soon Elizabeth and her son will wake up together and trust me it gets bad. She talks to the kid as if he's a person," Lester says closing his eyes.

"What do you mean Elizabeth and her son, is he not your son as well or did I magically get myself pregnant?" Elizabeth says shocking me. Just second ago she was fast asleep and now this. "And if Micky isn't a person, what is?" She asks now sitting up.

"Micheal, his name is Michael," Lester says taking a deep breath. "And my apologies, our son and fine, he's a little person," he says reaching over me to rub Michael's chin.

"Why not Micky?" She asks slapping his hand away.

"You know why, I named my son Micheal because of how manly the name is and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call him that ridiculous name that refers to a Disney character," Lester says resting his head back onto his seat.

"Oh, so now he's only your son huh? Well let me tell you something Lucifer, I carried this child in my stomach for nine months whereas you did nothing but place your sperm in me so don-"

Wait a minute, did she just call him Lucifer?

I turn back to Lester with a confused look and he shrugs turning his attention back to the 4'11 women now talking about what labor was like and how he had no right whatsoever.

__

Somewhere between Elizabeth referring to Lester as Lucifer himself and Lester calling her a midget demon I fell asleep. I wake up to being shaken up by a flight attendant. She was a fairly pretty women with blonde hair and an even nicer body.

"Can I get you anything?" She asks bending down in front of me not missing to place her beasts in my face. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a temptation but I had something far more precious waiting for me once this plane landed.

"Uh, no thank you. I'm fine," I say dragging my eyes away from her.

"Well if you need anything don't hesitate to ask," she says flirtatiously into my ear.

I turn to my side only to find Micheal staring back at me.

"Hi Micheal, ho-"

"It's Micky," Elizabeth says with her eyes still closed.

Does she have super hearing or something?

"Noted," I say turning back to the child whose face was buried in  his father's chest now.

__

I open my eyes once again to have Lester shaking me this time around. "We are here," he says handing Micheal back to his mother.

I stand up and reach for my small travel on bag that consisted of a single outfit.

We make our way out the door and head for the entrance to be greeted by a shocked Santiago.

"You look like you've seen a ghost Santi," Lester says chuckling.

"Lester.." Santiago says looking from the two of us confused. Although he was a total nerd, it amazed me how confused he got easily.

"I'll explain it all just take me to where Nadiyah is first," I say imaging the type of reactions I'd get from her once I came back. She had issues, not as those of Elizabeth, but issues.

Santiago's face turns pale as if I'd just mentioned his mother got shot.

"Boss about that," he says nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"What is it? What happened to her?" I ask my body becoming stiff. If anything happens to her, I'd kill whoever hurt her with my very own hands.

He continues to fidget with his hands looking down too scared to look up.

Santiago, what the hell happened? You've got a mouth. Speak!" I bark at him causing him to flinch.

"Come on man don't talk to Santi like that," Lester says intervening between the two of us.

"What happened?" He asks placing his shoulder over Santiago.

"Nadiyah.."

"What about Nadiyah?" I ask getting more and more frustrated.

Lester looks back at me as if telling me to shut it. "What about Nadiyah?" He asks.

They always did have this close bond that no one besides the two of them could understand.

He looks back at me and that's when Lester stands in from of him completely blocking me. "You can tell me anything, remember?" He says shocking me with how soft his voice is.

"Abraham. He-he put her in the dungeon and I-I don't know if she's alive!" He blurts out.

__

Questions: what do you guys think of Elizabeth? (I love her! Gotta love short people 😘😂) or her and Lester as a couple? And most importantly, what do you think will happen between Giovanni, Nadiyah, and Abraham?? Comment!!