Ch. 11

I think this is the best chapter I've written this far 😻🔥!!
__

Nadiyah's pov:
"Who the h-ll do you think you are touching my child? And don't ever let me hear you say my Luca will ever be involved in any of this bullsh-t you animals do beca-"

Wack!

The back of his hand connects with my left cheek before I could see it coming leaving a stingy feeling of hotness and hurt afterwards.

"Who are you calling animals you b-tch?! Do you think just because you popped out Giovanni's baby that you're worth anything more than the rest of the whores he's slept with?" He says angrily.

He raises his hand once again and drops it at the sound of Luca's crying. I hug onto him tighter knowing this gigantic man was scaring him even more than he was scaring me.

The man raises his finger to his mouth and looks Luc in the eyes causing him to rescue his bawls to whimpers. 

"Now, you will speak to me with nothing but respect, am I understood?" He says straightening his shirt, turning his attention back to me.

I turn around and to my surprise all of the men that were there just minutes ago have all gone, disappeared.

"They can't help you, you're in my territory now and you know what happens when you're in Abraham's territory? You become Abraham's territory as well," he says with a sinister smile.

What did Giovanni get me into? Who was this large hideous man and how was I going to get out of this?

"I can see the fear in your eyes, I live for that," he says stepping closer to me.
"I'm sure you're use to getting whatever you want but once you're here you can forget all that. Why? Because you're just another whore," he whispers into my ear.

I raise my hand up to smack him only to have it stopped midway from someone behind me.

I turn around to find a familiar face. She was a slim women with long black hair and beautiful eyes.  Where did I recognize her from?

"Oh look, another one of Giovanni's puppets," the man says taking a step away from me. "Ina, you have five seconds to remove this piece of trash before my eyes before I do it myself ," he says harshly turning away to look at his phone.

The Ina girl turns me around and drags me alongside her to a nearby room before closing the door.

"Are you crazy?" She asks facing me now. "Do you know what would've happened to you had you laid your hands on Abraham? You would wish death upon yourself, that's what."

"Who is this man and why am I here?" I ask.

I had to get out of this place.

"Abraham is Giovanni's partner in crime and as you just saw, your good looks and sassy attitude that won over Giovanni won't win this man over so I suggest you learn how to say yes, no, and nothing else," she says stepping away from the door.

"And what if I don't do that?" I ask.

The door opens and an angry Abraham storms in. "Still sassy even after you've been warned, well since you're so curious let's show you what happens to whores that don't listen," he says dragging me out the room.

I drag my feet into ground trying to hold Luc and myself at the same time. "Let me go," I scream throwing my hand that he's got a grip on.

"You're so curious right, well let's show you," he says dragging me into a dark room. He hollers something in Italian and in a matter of seconds a group of men are surrounding me. Someone takes Luc from me and that's when I loose it. "Give him back! Give me my baby back! Please, he needs me!" I scream, kicking and doing whatever I can possibly to get out of the predicament I am in.

Abraham closes the door and I can hear him yell something from behind the door.

"Do whatever you want to her men."

__

STANDING OVATION FOR ME!! Comment what you thought of this chapter or what you want to see happen 😌❤️

Comment what you thought of this chapter or what you want to see happen 😌❤️