Ch. 85

"What's dropping me from pleasuring you," he asks kissing the side of my neck.

A moan escapes my lips as his hands slide inside my dress and begin to slowly massage my thighs.

"We shouldn't-" I whisper as my eyes shut.

"You're right," he says stopping. "In the comfort of our own house."

"Our," I say excitedly my eyes popping open. "We can say things like 'our own home' isn't that great?"

"I want to do things in our house," he says seductively. "What do you people call it? Warminghouse?"

"Housewarming?" I ask.

"Yes," he says smirking. "I want to warm the house with our hot sweating bodies, just us two."

He leans towards me and kisses my lip softly.

"Luc," I say smiling. "I think you forget that I've got a one year old."

His smirk drops and he gives me a one sided smile.

"I think I do forget that sometimes. Nadiyah, I want-"

My phone begins to ring and I take a double look at the name.

"It's Victor," I say smiling.

The last I spoke to him was the day I left the house and told him and everyone else I was moving out with Luc.

"Hello," I answer into the phone.

"Hello, Nadiyah. How're you?" He asks. His voice, as usual, sounded so calmed and relaxed.

"Great, how're you?"

"I'm alright. How're Abe and Luc?"

"They're both doing great."

"And your parents?" He asks. "How're they?"

"Great, I'm actually over at their place right now," I say feeling a tap on my shoulder. Abraham slowly takes the phone from my hand and hangs up.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You can call him back," he says getting on top of me. "I want your attention now."

"Abraham," I giggle feeling his breath on my face. "We're at my parent's house."

"I'll buy the house, then it'll be ours, then can we have sex?" He asks trailing his fingers over my body.

"Luc," I say wrapping my legs around him. "Isn't it the least bit sexy that I've got someone who calls me 'mama'?"

"Not at all," he whispers kissing me. "We've had sex numerous times now isn't any different. It's actually a turn on."

Our hands entwine and I feel myself melting against his soft caressing. He deepens the kiss by slowly sliding his tongue inside my mouth and I willingly follow along.

His body presses against mine and a moan escapes my lips at how good he felt rubbing against me. We begin to rock in rhythm until both our bodies clench together and release in pleasure.

I lay my back on his hand and attempt to catch my breath.

Even with clothes on..

"Wow," I pant out sitting up. "Um.."

"Now think of how much better that would've been with clothes on," he says chuckling.

"Oh I bet," I say kissing him on the cheek.

My phone begins vibrating and I pick it up from the table.

"It's Victor, again," I say mattarfactly. "I wonder what it is he wants."

Abraham takes the phone out of my hand and sits up.

"I'll talk to him, Nadiyah."
__
Abraham's pov:
I pick up the phone and speak into it.

"Vic, what?"

"I don't believe I called your number, Abraham," he says sternly. "Against my better judgment, I think it's best for Nadiyah to come back and hear-"

"Hear what?" I ask feeling my blood boil. "How and why your son betrayed her and left her for a women that isn't even half of her?"

Nadiyah looks at me confused and sits silently.

"Or do you want to speak on your guilt?" I continue. "Giovanni's mistakes are not yours so please allow whatever happens between the three of us to be solved between the three of us."

"After everything that I've told you about this girl," he starts off. "You should understand why she deserves the truth."

"And what exactly is the truth?" I ask. "Is it that-" I stop myself before I can finish the sentence and breathe.

Nadiyah continues to stare at me with worry and confusion on her face.

"Excuse me for a second," I say closing the door behind me. I walk down the stairs and surely enough, Ben sitting with a wine glass in his hands as if nothing was wrong.

I head down the stairs and stand before him.

"It's Victor," I mumble.

"Tell him I would've thought he had some decency to call me himself and not just send Nadiyah back home to me," he says yawning. "Does she know yet?"

"Victor-"

"It must be done whether you like it or not," he says his face emotionless. "After all, Nadiyah is next in line. Well.. Luc to be exact."

I feel a presence behind me and my heart stops.

"Abraham," she says confusedly. I turn around and face her.

"Next in line for what?" She asks.

She stares between Ben and I as we trade looks.

"Nadiyah-" I say taking a step towards her. "It isn't important now."

"No. What is Luc next in line for?" She asks. "Tell me, Abraham," she says looking up at me.

"Nad-"

"Luc," Ben begins unfolding his hands. He stares at me, holding I would finish it for him and when I don't he continues.

"Luc is next in line to become a mafia boss and avenge the death of your parents, your real parents."
__

"__