Ch. 20

I know this short and sadly I'm in school right now so I can't be on my phone as much as I want 😢😭. I promise next week I'll do better since I have to days off from school. Deal?
__

Nadiyah's pov:
"H-he did?" I ask my body beginning to tremble. This wasn't good. I was caught and it was a matter of time before Giovanni did something rash.

"Yeah," he says his face still as hard as rock. He takes a step closer to me cornering me into the wall.

"I can explain," I whisper barely being able to find my voice.

"No need, I know everything," he says now his hands on both sides of the wall. "Nadiyah," he says his face coming down onto mine.
"Why?" He asks closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whisper a tear findings it's way down my cheek. "I'm so sorry," I whisper.

His eyes slowly open and a confused look comes over his face. "You're crying," he says rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs.

A touch as simple as that calms me down.

"I don't want to ever see another tear down this beautiful face of yours," he says leaning in and placing his lips over my cheek. They trail down until they're barely touching my lips.

My breathing becomes irregular, my body becomes shaky, and all I can do is close my eyes. His lips get closer and closer to mine to the point where I can feel them over mine.

This is wrong. He shouldn't be wanting to kiss me! Not after finding out everything that happened.

"Don't you hate me now?" I ask. He had to. I hated me right now, so why wouldn't he? I was filthty and disgusying and brought everything on myself.

"Hate you?" He asks with confusion in his voice. "How could I hate you after Leo just told me how in love with me you are," he says his arms draping around me now.

"Huh?" I ask slowly opening my eyes. Now it was my turn to be confused. If Leo told him everything why was he being so gentle?

"I love you Nadiyah," he says before his lips find their way to mine.
__

ACT tomorrow, wish me luck 💜😭. More to come and trust me it only gets better and more scandalous from here on out with an appearance with somebody from the past. Guess who? Btw, does anyone watch naruto? If so what would be a good place to watch shippuden on?