7. Awake

"One down, six to go

"One down, six to go."

-

"So, what you're saying is that there's a whole other planet that can sustain life out there in space?"

You were currently patching up Yoongi's broken arm, after he lead you to an abandoned building, the place he had accustomed to calling home. You had spent hours telling him everything, about K, you being the guardian and the seven wonders.

"Is that the only thing you picked up from my explanation?," You said with a sigh as you finished bandaging Yoongi's arm. You clasped your hands together and sprawled on the bed, feeling extremely tired after what just happened.

"...Sorta," Yoongi sighed and pulled off his beanie before ruffling his own hair. He then glanced at his gem once more, still surprised by how it was... out of this world. "Yeah."

You smiled a bit as you stared at the ceiling, glad that you were finally able to find a wonder after weeks. However, you had no idea where to go next. Who were the other wonders? Where will you find them? Just these thoughts already made you stressed out.

"Have you found any other wonders?," Yoongi suddenly said, snapping you out of your thoughts. He was sitting on the bed, hugging his knees to his chest, and there was a fireball floating on his palm, his glowing orange for a few seconds. It served as the only source of heat in the cold and damp room.

You raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, surprised by how he looked so used to his powers. You then shrugged, thinking that it was a natural instinct that was gained after the gem's activation. "I haven't. Actually, I met one of them before, but back then I didn't know anything about the seven wonders or me being a guardian."

"You've met one?," With a flick of a wrist, Yoongi's fireball was gone and now he was staring at you through his grey bangs. "What did he look like?"

You stared back. "How did you know it was a he?"

There was a moment of silence before Yoongi answered with a shrug: "Just a hunch."

"Well, you were right," You sat up, completely missing the fact that Yoongi was lying. "Now that I think about it, I can say that he's the bearer of the gem of darkness. I can't really describe his face though, since he always hides it under that hood of his."

Yoongi gulped, confirming that the person who saved him really was another wonder. He started to sweat once he remembered the overwhelming power that came from the gem of darkness. What sort of power did he have? Just thinking about it terrified him.

At the same time, Yoongi was having an internal war with himself. What should he say? He knew that finding another wonder was extremely important but he was also conflicted by his words.