33. Lucht

A/N - credits to @/Bunny_Patootie on twitter for the amazing fan art of Lucht's logo! She made ones for the rest of the kingdoms as well, which I will reveal when necessary~

Namjoon hated being in handcuffs for the second time in his life but he didn't think he had any other choice at the moment. When he had woken up, the first thing he felt was a splitting headache, then he realized that the rest were being put into handcuffs, just like him. One of the Luchtian soldiers forcefully pulled him up to his feet, then pushed him into a line with all others.

Of course, the idea of being pushed around, both literally and figuratively, was something that Namjoon hated so he turned around, planning to give the soldier a piece of his own mind. However, a spear was pointed to his throat, the tips nearly breaking the surface of his neck's skin. Then, he realized, he could free himself, he had the super strength—

"Namjoon, don't," Jungkook spoke up from in front of him, hands bonded behind his back, some thick rope even tied around his wings to prevent him from flying. Namjoon flinched the sight, obviously it was painful but Jungkook himself kept a straight and determined face. "Like I told the others, they're Luchtian soldiers controlled by the King of Hel. They aren't in control of themselves. Don't hurt them."

Namjoon sighed, completely understanding Jungkook's point. He looked behind him, at the deck, seeing Taehyung operating the captain's wheel, multiple spears pointed to his back, the soldiers spitting out Vredeian words that sounded like gibberish to him. At first, he wondered why Taehyung wasn't using his powers, then he realized that he had the same thoughts as Jungkook's and, contrary to the scowl on the darkness gem bearer's face, he didn't want to hurt any innocent people.

Thus, the ship started to move and they were getting closer to Lucht. Namjoon wobbled in place, as did the rest of those in line, and he took the chance to glance at everyone else. You and Yoongi were in front of the line, huddled closely together and he noticed that there were dots of blood at the corner of the fire gem bearer's lips. Behind the two were Emily and Jin, also sticking close to each other and from Namjoon's view, he could tell that Jin was trying to reassure Emily. They were followed by Hoseok, a few birds still sitting on his head, and he looked the most uncomfortable, most probably because he was being captured by soldiers from his own kingdom.

Namjoon gasped a bit when he felt something bump his back, then he heard a small voice whisper. Jimin. "Sorry, they were pushing me."

"It's fine," Namjoon replied just as the ship halted, all the people in line nearly falling to the floor. The earth gem bearer looked up, seeing two floating islands next to each other, a swarm of the griffin-like creatures stationed in between them. Taehyung pulled a lever, making the ship slow down even more.

One of the soldiers riding a griffin lowered and moved forward to the ship and Namjoon noticed the twin lines of green paint on his cheeks, assuming that he was the general. He spoke swiftly in Vredeian, facing the other soldier standing near Yoongi.