20. Earth

Jimin was sitting down on the dirty soil, black hood concealing the upper half of his face, hands in between his legs

Jimin was sitting down on the dirty soil, black hood concealing the upper half of his face, hands in between his legs. He was playing with the walkie-talkie, slowly becoming taken over by boredom as he waited for either your or Jungkook's signal. Emily was next to him, hugging her knees while counting the pebbles on the ground. An awkward silence enveloped the two as they continued to wait.

To be honest, Jimin never even imagined that he, a former world-star and award-winning actor, would end up breaking out a convict with a group of strangers with extraordinary super powers. Yet, here he was, hiding behind a prison house and sitting next to a girl armed with an electric bow.

Being reminded of Emily, Jimin turned to the side and saw that she was now leaning on the wall, a pink iPhone in her hand and earphones plugged in hear ears. He studied her face for a minute before speaking: "Hey, Em, what are you listening to?"

Emily opened an eye, not moving from her position. "Em?"

"You won't mind if I call you that... right?," Jimin cupped his cheek his hand, still staring at Emily, who was looking with arms now crossed over her chest.

"...Lost."

Jimin blinked, a bit taken aback because Emily didn't reply to his question. He shifted in his place, lowering one of his knees. "What?"

"I'm listening to Lost," Emily smiled and handed Jimin one of the earphones. He stared at it hesitantly before plugging in it, the familiar beat and voice making his eyes widen. "It's your duet with IU, right? My favorite song on the album."

Jimin was speechless. He leaned on the wall as well, a sly smirk growing on his face. "Could it be—"

"I'm not your fan, Park Jimin," Emily huffed and threw a stinging a glare towards Jimin, who was just chuckling because he knew for a fact that she was lying to cover up her embarrassment.

"Sure, you aren't," Jimin said teasingly and handed back the earphone to Emily, who closed her eyes and continued to listen to music.

At this moment of silence, Jimin remembered Jin, who had been sulking ever since he volunteered to accompany Emily. Obviously, he was attached to her for some reason and although he didn't know why, he was a hundred percent sure that Jin was feeling some kind of way towards Emily. Having spent his years in the acting career, Jimin could read people as if they were books.

But the main question still stands — does Emily know?

Emily didn't seem to be as clueless as you were, actually she was the kind of person who would always make sure that she was aware of her surroundings and whatever was going on — still, Jimin had no idea what she could be thinking about, whether it was Jin or anyone else. Since he had dealt with multiple women, due to them being his main lead, Jimin learned that women weren't just objects to figure out — they had to be understood.