82. Dread

From the corner of your eye, the two princes disappeared in the darkness

From the corner of your eye, the two princes disappeared in the darkness. You could see Taehyung staring bacm with an obvious expression of worry whilst Jungkook just glanced at them. Although the angel was putting on a cold expression, the fire gem bearer could see a bit of anxiousness in his face.

Turning around, you quietly scanned Yoongi. He was staring at Shay, orange eyes literally burning as his hands balled tightly into fists. Bright red flames were burning over his arms and back. Holly was perched on his shoulders, wings straightened, and was growling angrily at the princess.

You tried to remember the last time the last time the two of you fought side by side. Recalling your first meeting in Seoul, you smiled, the expression soon fading when you had a flashback of Yoongi stealing your watch, along with the monster from the pawn shop you both had to fight.

But you didn't let those thoughts flush down your mood, especially not when you were about to brawl against one of Hel's most powerful magicals.

"Pawn shop all over again, huh?," Yoongi smirked as he glanced at you, a rather teasing tone in his voice.

You turned towards Yoongi, a bit at surprised at his similar train of thought. Then, you released a light laugh as you shook your head. "Yoongi, I'm pretty sure that you and I remember the pawn shop very differently."

A presence dark enough to start suffocating you made you turn around. Glancing ahead, your eyes met Shay's, which were burning with both anger and disgust. With a closer look at Hel's princess, you realized that she indeed had features similar to Taehyung's. Both had fierce eyes, identical lip shape and a breathtakingly structured face.

Your eyes widened. Looking at Shay, it was almost felt like you were about to fight against Taehyung's twin. Even though that wasn't the case, the newfound information of them being related made this situation strangely uncomfortable.

It seemed that Yoongi had different thoughts. The flames around engulfing had turned blue with his fangs slightly poking his bottom lip. Holly was flying overhead now, a low growl still in its throat.

"Come at us, bitch," Yoongi snarled, his eyes burning brightly.

The dark expression on Shay's face slowly shifted into a neutral one. You watched nervously as the Helian woman raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, whose stern look remained the same.

"As you wish," Shay spoke calmly, her eyes turning dark once again.

You watched closely as Shay slammed the bottom of her staff on the ground, rock shattering upon impact. A large boulder rose from the ground as purple mist circled around it. Then, the princess pointed her staff forward.

The boulder charged forward in a speed that would definitely kill upon impact. You immediately pounced out of the way. From the corner of your eye, you saw Yoongi dodge by jumping to the opposite direction. Holly simply flew higher.