60. Remembrance

A/N - hi this starts jungkook's arc i'm going right at it cos a ton of sht is gonna happen good luck y'all

WARNING!!!! Angst angst angst angst angst X10000000

"Jungkook, you look stressed," Namjoon asked with a raised brow and glanced at Jungkook, who was massaging his temples with his hands.

It's probably those bodies.

"Hoseok, it isn't because of all the bodies we saw in the forest," Jungkook groaned as his wings folded behind his back, which as a sign of how stressed he was at the moment. Hoseok pressed his lips together, a mixture of anxiousness and disgust flashing across his features. "Too many people, too many thoughts."

"Please don't mention that again," Jimin shivered and hugged himself as the cold air blew, making his orange bangs flutter. Gah, real bodies look so different compared to props. Jungkook agreed.

"Then you should focus on one person's thoughts, right?," Namjoon suggested, Jimin still shivering behind him, wide eyes barely peeking over the earth gem bearer's shoulders. Cute little thing. Jungkook nearly puked at his thoughts. "I'm curious to know which one of us has the thoughts Jungkook can endure the most."

"Well, it definitely isn't Jimin," Hoseok spoke suddenly, earning a questionable glare from Jimin. The air gem bearer laughed loudly with his heart shaped grin before pushing up his glasses. "The only thing you'll hear from that mind of his is sweet and loving thoughts of Kaeva."

Jimin's face immediately flushed into a deep beet red color as he playfully punched Hoseok on the shoulders, his voice cracking due to his disorientation That Einstein wannabe. Did he have to mention Kaeva? Jungkook almost choked. "H-Hey! That's not true!"

"Can someone tell us what we're doing here again?," Emily mumbled loudly before Jungkook could hear more of the argument, fingers twirling in her hair as she stood next to Jin, who was also playing with the strands of her brown hair. The angel tried to read the water gem bearer's mind but found it be blank, having absolutely no thoughts. Wow.

Jungkook then decided to focus on Jin's non-existent thoughts before glancing around the area. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were currently conversing with each other about Kaeva, the angel could tell because of the teasing smirk on the air gem bearer's face. Emily and Jin started to argue playfully about the protector's hair. You and Taehyung were standing next to each other, gazes facing opposite directions, which definitely caused an awkward atmosphere. He smiled and shook his head at the sight. Up ahead, the Hemelian could see Yoongi and Holly speaking to Suran, who had Vlam's crown resting on her head.