Chapter 47 Searching For Answers

(Skye prov)

I walked down the hallway searching for grams then found her looking some notes over. I tapped her on her shoulder and she gave a "Hmmmm?" in acknowledgment to let me know she was listening.

"I have something I would like to speak with you about."

"Its about Ivy am I correct, or should I say Sheki the she demon pulling the strings."

"Mhmmm, you are correct it is about her."

"Ok, what do you have to say?"

"I figured out she still has some control, however it is...waning."

"And how did you...what happened to your neck?"

"A little, heart, to heart, is all."

"I..see."

"How much control does she have then?"

"In accordance to calling the shots with a clear head. Three percent."

"*sigh* She may as well be over the edge and not able to come back."

"But, she can. Cant she?"

"Yes...only if that. Demon  gets out of her though, otherwise. No."

"At the rate she is going how long do we have to separate Sheki from her?"

"A week before she is totally lost and has no hope of coming back."

"Should I tell my father?"

"No, he will be distraught and will drive her farther away and make things worse rather than better..."

"Too late, I already heard what was said."

I and Grams turned around and saw my dad with red tear stained eyes and tear streaks on his cheeks.

"Look, I just want to do whatever I can to get her back. If...If that means staying away from her until then, then so be it if it means I will be with her in the long run."

"As long as you allow us room to work then she may be able to return to normal, although...she still may not remember you after that. So please do bare that in mind. On that note why don't  go back to the pack house so we can work."

"If that is what it takes to get Ivy back, then I will be more than happy to."

With that my father left returning to the Knight pack.

"So, what do we have to do to help?"

"Listen good, because I am only going to say this once."

(Kai prov)

My talk only seemed to send my dad into further tears so I could only hug him to try and comfort him.

"Look. When she starts to remember things again she will more than likely be quiet sad you have starved yourself and are a mess. So please. Calm down, get some food into your body and sleep. I know you haven't gotten any decent sleep in over fifteen years now..."

"Yes, your right. She would be scolding me if she saw me in the past like this, hehe that or she would still be addressing me as an alpha and saying that alphas were meant to eat and be strong not weak and pathetic like I am being right now."

"Yeah, so get yourself put together so when she remembers things again you can greet her properly like a superb mate I know you were to her."

My father gave  a weak smile then walked off to go find Lilly. I followed shortly after that I  saw him exit. I saw Skye and my crazy old grandmother discussing something with her, I swear she was a general or something the way she talked. Who knows what that woman did or didn't do though. She was a true mystery then there is the fact of how in the world she knew River. Granted he is a hundred and she is a millennium. He said they met when he was little though so how did a child meet up with Lilly certainly something happened, but what?

"Ok, what are you two discussing, and where is dad going?"

"Dad is going back to the pack. As for what we are doing we are trying to figure out how to remove Sheki."

"Umm...you lost me."

"Sorry, Sheki is the name of the demon or whatever that took her body over. Ivy is the original being and is and has been pushed aside for the past fifteen years come to find out, she only has  a week at most left."

This was all said whilst flipping through some pages and not even sparing a glance in my direction.

"And~ did you find anything yet?"

"No, I did not. Gahhh there isn't anything here!"

"Hush child and keep flipping I have notes written in here somewhere and if not by me, then by the origins..."

"So, who are these origins?"

"The origins, are your great grandparents, well were. They are no longer  around though, they were however the originals so thus forth found more out and had more knowledge, of course they never told me anything and wrote some stuff down in journals....I could have sworn it was in here!"

I watched a a book went flying over my head and I caught it before the fragile book broke.

"Hey, watch it! Godess knows how old this thing is..."

"Bro, you realize that is animal intestines you are holding not a book, correct?"

I look down and it was indeed some animal intestines.

"What the hell?!"

"Sorry kiddo, that was from some lunch I had some half millenia ago."