Chapter 14*

Sorry it took me so long. It ended up longer than I thought. On top of that I wrote until 3 in the morning and had to be up for work at 7 so sleep won out. But It's here!

Since I said it all in the authors note, without further delay, I give you, Chapter 14. 

As always Read. Comment. Vote. Share

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT MATERIAL. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

THANK YOU

Melodi-

"Of all the fucking days for us to run out of the special of the day, it had to be fucking today!" I muttered to myself checking the time again before checking in on the cupcakes baking in the oven. I had a doctor's appointment to get my cast removed at 10:30 and then a lunch date with Kaiden at noon and it was already 9:30.

A small smile crept on my face at the thought of meeting up with Kaiden. Ever since we had starting seeing each other exclusively after our date to the fair almost a month ago, we had spent every spare moment together. Which honestly wasn't a lot, considering we both worked full time but we have been making it work the best we can.

Checking the clock again, I put the melted chocolate I had made for the filling and start putting together the ingredients to make the espresso frosting. Today's special is a butter yellow cupcake with a chocolate center topped with espresso icing and they've been flying off the shelf like crazy, depleting our stash completely forcing me to have to scramble to make more.

'Girl stop lying to yourself. You know you wanted to make more of them to be able to take to Kaiden when you go and see him.' I thought to myself as I added more sugar to the heavy whipping cream. I did want to take a few to Kaiden for lunch because he loves sweets so much. I've noticed in the last couple weeks that he is always eating candy or something sweet nearby. It's a wonder that he still has perfect teeth and as healthy as a horse.

I continued along with the ingredients for the icing silently willing the ovens to cook faster and praying for time to move slower, just as Trinity came pushing into the kitchen from the front.

"I don't understand why you won't just let me finish these up and go on to your appointment." She said as she took a seat one of the stools across from me.

"You already know why Trini. For one, little miss control freak has a hard time letting anyone else touch her specials, especially if they are new flavors. And two, she wants to make sure the cupcakes are perfect for when she goes to see Mr. Sexy for lunch." Cassie said joining Trinity on the other stool.

"Yeah she wants her cupcakes perfect so she can give up the cupcake." Trinity joked, causing them to bust out in giggles. 

"I hate you both." I said rolling my eyes while trying to hold back my own laughter at how crazy my two best friends are. 

"No you don't hate us, you love us. Besides you can't lie to us. We've seen pictures of the man and how good looking he is. You have to be attracted to him." Cassie pointed out just as the timer went off. They both grabbed oven mitts and started unloading the 4 trays from the ovens and into the deep freezer I used for quick cooling and set the timer for another 5 minutes. 

"I'm very attracted to him. Very, very attracted to him. Our chemistry when we are together is off the meter, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with him. Especially not in his office or the restaurant where we are having lunch. And it's too soon anyway. We've only been dating for a few weeks and I don't want to base our relationship off of sex." I said.