Chapter 15

SURPRISE!!!!

Hey Guys I'm back with another update and this one is going to be a doozy. Crazy ex girlfriends (or I guess in Kaiden's case, ex fuck buddy) who won't accept things are over, psychotic prison escapees who set their sights on a new target and of course no crazy chapter is complete without meeting the parents ... well part one of meet the parents. This chapter ended up being so long  (and I'm still not finished yet) that I ended up having to break it up into 2 parts.  I'm hoping you guys enjoy it. As always Read. Comment. Vote. Share

-PC

Kaiden-

"Hey baby brother of mine. How have you been? I haven't seen you forever." Isabella asked as I walked into my parents dining room for this week's family dinner. 

"You haven't been by to visit us either Kaiden. I could have died and you would never know because you're apparently too busy to come see your mother." My mother said as I pressed a kiss to her cheek. 

"Mama, I was just over here last week for dinner." I said chuckling as I took my seat across from my sister. 

"I still don't see you enough. My baby boy needs to come see me more often." 

"Maria give the guilt trips a rest will you." My father grumbled from his spot at the head of the table before addressing me. "What's this I hear about you having a girlfriend? When did you break up with Brianna?" I mentally groaned because I should have known the spoiled back would run back to her daddy and end up bringing my father down on my head.

-2 DAYS BEFORE-

MG: Hey babe, I ran a little behind at the doctor plus traffic is a nightmare. I'm going to be late getting to your office for lunch. But I'm bringing cupcakes so that makes up for it right?

I smiled at my screen after reading the text I had just got from Melodi. She knew I was absolutely obsessed with the creations she made in her shop and whenever we saw each other, she tried to make sure she brought me something sweet. I could honestly say asking her to be my girlfriend a few weeks back was one of the best decisions I have made in a long while. It wasn't just because she brought me delicious treats because I could just as easily buy those from the other shops around town or the grocery store. She fascinated me. She was so innocently beautiful and down to earth.

Whenever we spent time together she seemed to genuinely enjoy being around me and not the attention gained from being around me. Even though it was still early in our relationship, for the first time in my life I could see myself settling down with a woman and spending the rest of my life with her. I was about to text her back when the door to my office slammed open and Brianna strutted in with Regina right on her heels. 

"Now you listen her little Miss Wicked Witch of the West, I told you Mr. Andretti was busy and had a full schedule today. You can't just barge in his office like you own the place." My normally light tempered assistant screeched.

"And I told you, you old bat that has his fiancée, I come before any busy schedule." Brianna said ass he took a seat in one of the chairs across from my desk. 

"So help me god, I swear I'm about to kick your boney little ass back into next week." Regina growled out coming toward Brianna. 

I quickly jumped up and stepped in between the two women, trying to make sure Regina didn't come through with her promise. "It's okay Regina. I'll take care of this. By the way Melodi is running late but she's still coming. Can you go ahead and call down and have her cleared to just come on up?" I asked her, begging with my eyes for her to just leave it alone. She huffed but turned and stomped out of the room slamming the door behind her.