|ChApTeR tHREE| Mystery

(A/N: Only chapter three and I already have more than 100 reads?! Whoa! Thanks, grazie, merci, danke, arigato, gracias and whatever else kinda thank yous there are in other languages XD So I know everything seems really weird and confusing, but I like cliffhangers and sometimes accidentally making the plot really mind twisting and angsty because I'm just that kind of author >o< So enjoy Chapter Three because I'll be focusing on this fanfic a lot~!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is the dim haze of mystery that adds enchantment to pursuit."

-Antoine Rivarol

|Reader's POV|

As we continued looking through the halls, all we unfortunately came across was a bunch of locked doors.

"Maybe we should split up and look some more?" I suggested, looking to Japan. He shook his head.

"Perhaps it would be wiser and safer if we stayed together. In case that thing comes again. Do you have some sort of weapon by the way, (Name)?"

"Uh, no...Wait have you seen some sort of sword around?"

"Other than mine? No...I don't think so."

I frowned in confusion. Was that sword real? Well it had to be if I was able to damage that monster and protect that guy from before.

I tried another door, which ended up open. "Over here!" I called to Japan, who followed me into the room. It reminded me of the room I woke up in before, hosting a similar bed with green sheets. I looked through some wooden drawers and saw Japan approach a curtain that hung off a wall, thinking maybe there was a window or something.

"So Japan did you find anything?" I asked, my eyes still glued onto the drawers.

Silence.

I closed a drawer and turned to see him with a surprised expression on his face, a hand clutched on the grip of his katana. He backed up, but stopped.

An extremely tall man with blonde hair slicked back, sharp blue eyes and a green military uniform appeared from behind the curtain.

"G... Germany!" Japan exclaimed, his hand relaxing and his expression going back to its original calmness. Now that I thought about it, his description of one of the friends he was looking for did describe him perfectly.

Germany...

Germany...

Germany...

Such a familiar name.

Germany did not answer.

"CLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLAC"

I examined him more carefully, and saw him shaking furiously, his expression filled with horror.

"... Germany, where are the others?"

"CLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLACLAC"

"You look... shaken."

I rolled my eyes. This guy. Like seriously, no duh Sherlock! What are you, a deaf detective?!

"We'll go get you something to drink." Japan said and walked out the room. I reluctantly followed him out the door.