A/N+Polls 2

Hello! I'd love if you could take the time to read this since getting your feedback will most likely impact how I write this story.

First off, as you've probably noticed I've been updating this more frequently than I used to. Coming up with ideas and creating the chapters are beginning to get easier as I continue to write, which is good, meaning you readers will be getting updates quicker. 

I've been updating this fanfic the most because I think it has potential. I think this is the best story I've ever written on Wattpad, and I could tell you readers agree, judging by how this fanfic has the greatest number of reads my other works have ever gotten (not including a Hetalia headcanon and quote book I have, which isn't actual writing).

I want to make this the best, for you readers and me alike. That's why I'm asking for your feedback.

---

~Feedback/Criticism~

Comment here if you'd like to give me positive feedback about things I'm doing well, or constructive criticism about things I need to work on, I'll take either. 

Let me know how I'm doing portraying the canon characters, portraying the reader, things like that.

Or it could be about my writing in general. Certain phrases that I tend to use often (which I do sorry about that XD) and any kind of suggestions. 

---

~Q/A~

In this section you can ask me questions about anything and I'll answer. 

-It could be personal things about myself (but I won't reveal anything too weird, I'd like to have my own privacy on the internet lol thank you very much)

-Things I've written that you didn't entirely understand/or something I explained too briefly or vaguely

-How I'm going to write things in the future such as the 2ps, how Reader is going to bond/interact with the 1ps, stuff like that. 

If you wanna ask me questions, just comment down below.

---

~Opinions/Poll~

I'm working on some future ideas for this fanfic and I just need to know your opinion on a few topics. So consider this a little poll. You don't have to answer but if you're not busy I'd really appreciate it, thanks! Tell me your opinion on these ships:

-GerIta

-SpaMano

-FrUk

-UsUk

And how do you feel about these three characters (they'll be the closest people to the Reader in this story):

-2p! Italy/Luciano

-Japan

-Prussia

---

Thank you again if you participated! This is very much appreciated and I hope to continue making writing that you all enjoy.