A/N+Polls 3

*stands awkwardly as Oops I Did It Again plays in the background* 

Oops...I left you guys with another cliffhanger didn't I?

*slowly looks back at the comments of the last chapter*

Um. Yeah. I think I did.

Plot twist, not only is Luciano the devil but so am I. 

MWAHAHA-

Jk lol sorry about that but I don't exactly have a clear idea about what to do next. I thought I could take a little break since I've published a lot of chapters recently. And also since I'm going back to school soon I want to focus on that and not be too stressed trying to get a chapter released.

But don't worry because in the meantime, I'm going to be working on some kind of special/spin-off/AU thing, as I've mentioned before. These are basically to just keep my writing skills sharp because one does not simply stop writing. They'll all be celebrating 6K reads. Got any ideas? Just comment down things like:

-Suggestions of any types (Mainly AUs because those are just fun to write)

-Ships like Reader x [Insert favorite 2p or 1p character here]  (I won't make an entire oneshot about that ship, but maybe just some subtle things thrown in there)

Keep in mind that these things can only be one or two parts, not a whole different fanfic. Maybe for the ones that kinda end abruptly/with a cliffhanger, if I get enough positive feedback I might just make a book of AU oneshots/short stories.

---

These are AUs I'm going to do so far (I'm going to try and publish them in order, but I could stray from that):

-Little Red Riding Hood AU [TWO-PART]

~Includes 1ps+Luciano/2p! Italy, Kuro (2p! Japan) and Lutz (2p! Germany)+A guest star

~Where the Big Bad Wolf is Luciano/2p! Italy and Reader is Little Red Riding Hood

~Luciano, Kuro (2p! Japan) and Lutz (2p! Germany) are wolves. Luciano is kind of like the king of pack. He meets a girl named Red (Reader) when he tries to steal the bowl of pasta in her picnic basket unnoticed, but ultimately fails. Wondering what a little girl like her is doing in these woods, he decides to follow her one day. 

~What he finds out on that faithful day is for you to find out.

-Police/Assassin AU [ONESHOT]

~Includes the Axis+Luciano/2p! Italy

~The 1ps are part of a police department. The 2ps are part of a secret underground agency involved in illegal assassination. The police department have been trying to track down this agency for months now.

~Reader is an apprentice police officer. She was only meant to watch and observe as Feliciano, Ludwig and Kiku interrogated Luciano, an agent that's recently been caught. 

~What kind of deal Luciano strikes for Reader is for you to find out.

-Mafia AU [ONESHOT]

~Includes Romano+Italy+??? 

~Lovino Vargas is known as the most fearsome mafia boss in Italy, with his brother Feliciano as his right hand man. 

~What goes down on the darkest alleyways of Italy when a new mafia gang rises in popularity and decides to challenge him is for you to find out. 

-Modern AU [ONESHOT] 

~Includes only 1ps

Just a lil day in the life of Reader, an ordinary highschool girl. Afterschool, she pays a visit to all of her friends, each having different homes and jobs. 

~What types of jobs each of her friends have been employed to is for you to find out.

-Wizard of Oz AU [ONESHOT] (Can be two-part)

~Includes only 1ps

~Reader finds a Wizard of Oz book in one of the bookshelves in the mansion and she gets sucked into the Wizard of Oz universe with her as Dorothy.

~How Reader is going to gather the 1ps and find the great wizard of Oz, who they hope will help them get back to the mansion, is for you to find out.

-Wonderland AU [ONESHOT] (Can be two-part)

~Includes only 2ps

~Reader is exploring the Oni mansion with some of the 2ps. The room suddenly goes dark and they fall into a hole.

~Reader wakes up in the Wonderland universe with her as Alice. As she's exploring the world, she learns that she's trying to be found by the Queen of Hearts' soldiers. She takes her as the enemy since she is the villain of the story. 

~How Reader is going to locate the 2ps while trying to avoid the Queen's soldiers and get back to the mansion is for you to find out.

---

And that's all I can think of at the moment. So tell me what you think about each idea/or just comment down which ones were your favorites. Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy these little 6K reads specials. Thanks so, so very much for the continued support. You guys are amazing, stay awesome <3