|ChApTeR tHiRtY oNe| Stubborn Albino

|Romano's POV|

"Holá, (Name)! What brings you here?"

My hands stopped and I glanced up to see (Name) approaching me and Spain. That tomato bastard was talking to me about the random crap he usually did while he waited to polish his ax as I polished my gun.

She smiled towards me and I nodded in acknowledgement. "Ciao, (Name). What do you need?"

"Hi Spain, Romano. Do you need any help?"

"With...polishing my gun?" I raised an eyebrow. "Um, (Name), I don't think I need any help with that."

She chuckled to my confusion, pulling up a chair and sitting beside me.

"Oi! What the hell are you laughing about?!" I demanded, putting down my gun.

She patted my shoulder and grinned. "Romano, I meant medical help."

"O-Oh...R-right." I stuttered, my gaze quickly shifting downwards as I furiously began to polish my gun again.

"Nice job, Roma!" Spain smiled and laughed. He flashed me a thumps up, to my annoyance.

"Aww, Spain, don't be so mean!" (Name) said. She playfully elbowed him. "Don't you see how embarrassed he is?~" She cooed and poked a finger at my cheek.

"H-Hey, stop it!" I protested and gently smacked her hand away.

"Haha, sorry, Romano. Anyway Spain do you have any injuries or anything?"

"I don't think so..." Spain looked down at himself, then glances up at (Name) with a smirk.

Oh no.

He gestured down at his per-I mean his stupid ass. "I think I fell down really hard, there might be a bruise there. Could you check?~"

(Name) blushed darkly. She broke out laughing and clamped a hand over her mouth. "O-Oh my god, Spain! Do you just casually ask people those kinds of questions?"

"Kusososo, I asked Romano once, but he sadly rejected me."

"The hell, bastardo?!" I yelled, smacking the side of his head angrily. "No one wants to see that!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Thing wouldn't be cruel enough to injure that precious butt of yours." (Name) teased, trying to suppress her giggles.

"Of course~!" That happy idiota agreed, chuckling.

"Stop feeding his ego, (Name). He already has a huge one." I stated bluntly.

"Ooh, burn!" She held up her hand like she's announcing a foul, accidentally hitting Prussia in the face, who was sneaking up on her and trying to scare her the whole time.

(Name) looked behind her, gasping. "P-Prussia! Are you okay?"

"Romano, why!"

I glared at him, frowning. "Eh?! How is this my fault?"

"You're the one that executed that third degree burn!" Prussia smirked, then dropped his hand onto (Name)'s head, tousling her (H/C) hair. "Kesesese, that's okay, frau! The awesome Prussia could never be defeated that easily!" He proudly announced, straightening his back and about to continue laughing his obnoxious laugh...but then he stopped and flinched. "Ouch..."

"Prussia, what's wrong?" (Name) asked frantically, jumping to her feet and worryingly looking up at him.

"N-Nothing, (Name). Don't worry."

"Too late, Prussia. You didn't call me frau. I know you're lying. Turn around." She insisted.

"(Name)-I mean, frau I'm f-"