|ChApTeR tHiRtY FiVe| Finding Her

(A/N: So I guess listening to 21 Chump Street, Hamilton and Legally Blonde is the cure to writer's block.

Musicals. Are. Always. The. Cure.

Lmao anyway, hello! I'm doing my best to crawl out of the abyss of writer's block and I'm trying my best to write as much as I can. The next chapter might also take a while because I have no idea what I'm going to do and I don't have enough content at the moment for an entire chapter. But don't worry I'll do my best. 

As always I hope you enjoy~!)

((PS-I'm actually gonna go watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle and I'm hYPED because action movies just honestly give me inspiration man (Plus spy stuff is just h o t))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sometimes think you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found."

-Unknown

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

Everyone is afraid of something.

Maybe something small and trivial like arachnophobia or a fear of heights.

Some have deep, complicated fears that they keep buried and hidden within their mind, such as a fear of being isolated and alone or they're scared of not living up to reputations and failing to meet the expectations of others. People admit these kinds of fears to the rare, trustworthy friends or family.

Fear will be the death of you.

And me? Everything hurt.

As if the physical pain that gnawed at my stomach wasn't enough, my head felt like it was slowly being ripped into pieces. Memories of those I cared about betraying me played endlessly in my thoughts, making me unable to figure out what was real and what wasn't.

The Thing was nothing compared to this new enemy. I was nowhere close to defeating her...or even figuring out who she was.

I hated not being to do anything, but the fact that I was so useless only added to the pain destroying me bit by bit.

'Someone...help...'

"Frau! We're coming"

"...Hang on, bella..."

'...Prussia? Romano? Where are-'

---------------------------------------------------------------  

|Romano's POV|

"You?!"

"Prussia."

When I spoke his name sternly, he turned his head and shifted his gaze to me. He knows that I mean business when I call him by his name rather than an insult. I firmly clasped his shoulder with my hand and nodded. 

"We'll find her. Be patient." I looked around skeptically. I leaned in and muttered under my breath, enough for him to hear me, "I don't exactly trust him, but we have nothing else to do. If he really doesn't help us-"