6K Special-Little Red Riding Hood AU [Pt 2]

(A/N: Okay so I'm actually really enjoying these so far. I think I'll try posting a special every four or five days. Let's hope I don't procrastinate lol help me-)

|Red's POV|

Ever had the feeling that you were being watched, but every time you turn around, there's no one there?

I hated it. A lot. 

When goosebumps would rise on my arms, I would even stop and look around but there was no one following me. I sighed, pretty much giving up. If there wasn't anyone there, then it was just my imagination.

Or so I thought.

I continued down the path until I came to a dead end. I cautiously looked at my surrounds once more before turning right. In front of me stood the remains of an arched bridge made of stones, with vines covering every surface. I dug through the blanket of green and pushed them aside to reveal a narrow, low entrance. I pivoted to the side and squeezed my way into the hole. 

On the other side was a single small cottage. I entered the house. Its interior was quite simple, with a wooden floor and no furniture other than a green rug and a single table and chairs around it. 

I approached the curtain in the top left corner of the silent room. Once I moved it aside, an iron door revealed itself. I gave it a forceful push. The door reluctantly opened due to the impact and I stepped inside. 

"dUDES!! (NAME) IS HERE!"

And was immediately greeted by numerous different voices as well as a flurry of footsteps.

"Ah, fille, how was your trip? Are you hurt?"

"Are you cold, devushka? I heard it was a little chilly today."

"Hungry? Aiyah, get off me, no pushing!! Hooligans..."

"Chica~! Want to see Lovi dance? He can do a pretty good bachata."

"S-Shut up, stupid tomato bastard-!"

"Oh, (Name), you're here. Kumajirou was asking where you were."

"Oi, you guys, how is she? I can't even get out of this bed..."  

I laughed and gave a grin. Oh, how I missed these lively guys. "Okay, okay, one at a time. Relax." I walked over to the living room and sat at the couch. 

Antonio, a Spaniard, was sitting on the couch opposing mine. He lightly strummed his guitar, beaming happily. Sitting beside him was Lovino, who's Italian. On the left side was Matthew, a shy Canadian, Francis, a Frenchman with the hobby of flirting, and Alfred, the energetic American. On the right Ivan and Yao took a seat on separate chairs. The former being a Russian, whose height intimidates others at first sight, and the ladder being a Chinese man who probably loves food more than he likes people.

"Alright. Um, the trip was good, I'm not hurt. Lucky for me, I didn't encounter a single wolf unlike yesterday." I began, looking at France with a small smile. I shifted my gaze to Ivan. "I felt a few chills on my way here, but nothing too extreme." I glanced at Yao and scratched at the back of my head. "Yes, I'm actually a little hungry. I overslept so I rushed out of the bakery and forgot to eat." I looked at Lovino and Antonio and smirked. "Haha, yeah, I'd love to see Lovi dance." I got up and walked over to the two.

"I told you not to call me that, bella..."

"Too bad." I answered and stuck a hand into my basket, taking out the bowl of pasta. I handed it to him. "There you go."

"Grazie, ragazza."

"Not a problem." I spun around. On my way back to my seat, I patted the head of the polar bear Canada held in his arms. "Nice to see you too, Kuma." I was about to sit down again when I turned my head. I smiled sadly and looked up at the corner of the room where two rows of beds were located.