A/N 8

Hello, hello!! AJ here, and it looks this book got flipping 15K reads?!?!! W h a t e v e n i s l i f e  

I understand I promised you all a 15K reads special but it's way harder than I thought (haha whoops pls don't hurt me-). I think I've actually punched in the face with writer's block if that's even a thing tbh.

But...first off!

I just wanted to share this really amazing USUK video by one of my favorite animators of all time (I've been watching them ever since I first got into the Hetalia fandom), CaptainJellyroll also known as Tea. The amount of hard work they put into it is so awe striking, the music befits each and every frame all too well, and their unique style of art is as flawless and beautiful as ever.

If you don't like the ship, don't watch it, and if you do or you don't mind please, PLEASE give it a try. (P.S. there's a few references to their other animatics such as Heat-Haze Days, Fallen Kingdom and Love Language that I 100% recommend to watch as well).

Anyway, I'm going to try publishing part one and two of the 15K reads special (the What Ifs), then move onto Chapter Forty Three. I've been having a bit of trouble (I've been writing all action and intense deep stuff and it's slowly switching to more lighthearted, humorous stuff and I'm here like lol what is comedy but I'll do my best).

So guess who made a journal! It will include plenty of stuff that'll give me the chance to actually consistently update at least one of my projects. There'll be things like art, story ideas, oneshots/short stories, rants, recommendations and lots more. 

Please, please, please check it out! I've attached it in an external link. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy my future projects and writing.

~AJ