|ChApTeR tHiRtY tHREE| Fearing Love (8K Reads)

(A/N: I was gonna wait a few more days but honestly I'm just in that 'help me', angsty, sad kinda mood I don't even know guys haha.

Soooo, here it is! Surprise? I was editing it a while ago and I was like, 'Yo I just gotta know how my readers react', so I just felt like publishing it. Warning: If you're in a happy mood, don't read this chapter. If you're really tired from school, want to just drown in angst and procrastinating from doing your homework, then this is just the right chapter for you. 

Mkay so I hope you enjoy.

And I'm sorry in advance. (Especially for that ending lol oops my hand slipped-))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

"I feel much better. Danke for trusting me, (Name)."

Wh-What?

I suddenly tear away from his grip, backing away from him, my eyes wide. "I-I am so sorry."

"What? What's wrong, frau?"

"Who..."

"T-That look in your eyes...I've seen it...on I-Italy's face..." He grabbed me by the shoulders, intensely staring into my eyes. "F-Frau? Who am I?"

".

..

...

.....

.....

I...I don't know. Who are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true."

-Patrick Swayze

|| Philophobia ||

Fear of emotional attachment; Fear of being in, or falling in love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Romano's POV|

"G-Guys! Something...is wrong."

I sat upright and rubbed my eyes. (Name) was right, after taking a nap I immediately felt energized. Even though I wasn't the least bit tired, waking up so abruptly took a toll on me.

I shut my eyes and massaged my forehead, grumpily responding, "What? What was so important that you had to shout, Potato Bastard #2?"

"I-It's the frau...She..."

"Just spit it out already."

"She...(Name)...she d-doesn't..."

My eyes whipped open. When he stammered out the rest of his sentence, my ears couldn't believe it. But the moment I saw him, my eyes believed it.

The usual sparkle in his eyes had died out. The mischief, the excitement, the happiness, it was all just gone. There was this permanent terror in those eyes of his. Nothing that the Oni, or any kind of monster could bring upon him. You can call it heartbreak, or hopelessness.